This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What MC will you play as

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What MC will you play as
3 years ago#11
Male, but I'll name him whatever the Pokemon Special manga calls him. It's how I've always done it since gen 1 when I found out Blue was originally Green.
Pi is awesome, Pi is great, Pi does not end, pie for everyone!
Official Drill Arm of the Kid Icarus Uprising Board
3 years ago#12
I wonder if the male players planning to play as the female are the same males who are complaining fairy type is too girly.
"Yet here we are, shaking our booties..."
My movie review blog: logankrum.wordpress.com
3 years ago#13
Girl

I would pick the girl even if I was a dude, because the boy's design is just terrible. I don't even care that we can accessorize them.
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
http://i.imgur.com/a95OQPq.gif
3 years ago#14
Male. I only play as a female character if there's unique content or story elements you can only see by playing as such (ex: the female Avatar's interactions and proposals in FE:A). Well, there has been the odd occasion I reloaded Sapphire as a female character, but that was just to get starters I didn't have on Emerald.
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
3 years ago#15
Female. I like her design too much to pass her up. The guy just looks boring -_-

Character customization just might change my mind, but unless I can change his hairstyle and clothes, which I highly doubt will be possible, I'm strapping on the heels and going drag queen again this gen.
3 years ago#16
Depends on gender-exclusives, like Yancy/Curtis' trades in B2W2.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What MC will you play as

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived