This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What MC will you play as

#11Balthor 2001Posted 6/14/2013 1:59:05 PM
Male, but I'll name him whatever the Pokemon Special manga calls him. It's how I've always done it since gen 1 when I found out Blue was originally Green.
---
Pi is awesome, Pi is great, Pi does not end, pie for everyone!
Official Drill Arm of the Kid Icarus Uprising Board
#12ScepterOfLovePosted 6/14/2013 2:00:04 PM
I wonder if the male players planning to play as the female are the same males who are complaining fairy type is too girly.
---
"Yet here we are, shaking our booties..."
My movie review blog: logankrum.wordpress.com
#13FuneralCakePosted 6/14/2013 2:02:25 PM
Girl

I would pick the girl even if I was a dude, because the boy's design is just terrible. I don't even care that we can accessorize them.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
http://i.imgur.com/a95OQPq.gif
#14ZTIger5Posted 6/14/2013 2:04:14 PM
Male. I only play as a female character if there's unique content or story elements you can only see by playing as such (ex: the female Avatar's interactions and proposals in FE:A). Well, there has been the odd occasion I reloaded Sapphire as a female character, but that was just to get starters I didn't have on Emerald.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#15PsychoWolfXPosted 6/14/2013 2:08:49 PM
Female. I like her design too much to pass her up. The guy just looks boring -_-

Character customization just might change my mind, but unless I can change his hairstyle and clothes, which I highly doubt will be possible, I'm strapping on the heels and going drag queen again this gen.
#16KitschgardenerPosted 6/14/2013 2:14:53 PM
Depends on gender-exclusives, like Yancy/Curtis' trades in B2W2.