This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Y'know what I do like about Fairy so far?

#1Strain42Posted 6/14/2013 12:05:33 PM
I like that the three Pokemon so far that have been changed were all from different Gens.

So now Gen 1 has a Fairy type with the Jigglypuff line (though we still dunno about Igglybuff)

Gen 2 has a Fairy type with the Marill line (though we still don't know about Azurill)

Gen 3 has a Fairy type with Gardevoir

So now we just need a Gen 4 Fairy and a Gen 5 Fairy and it all balances out.

...and while we're at it, I know it's a bit late in the game but can Gen 1 get a Dark type? If they're already ****ing with Jigglypuff, they can give someone in Gen 1 a Dark type. Dark feels so left out.

So who do you all think would be good for that? (please just give one answer, your top candidate)

Gen 4 Fairy:
Gen 5 Fairy:
Gen 1 Dark:

My vote goes to Cherrim, Audino, and Pinsir respectively
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#2KillerMechanoidPosted 6/14/2013 12:16:46 PM
And all three can be caught in RSE's main game, so Gen 3 rema*shot*
But I would love a G4 fairy and a G5 fairy.

Who would be the G1 Dark Type, though?
...retype Gengar to Ghost/Dark.
#3Master XPosted 6/14/2013 12:20:29 PM
I just like the fact we've got so much new stuff.

I just hope they don't go backwards on the weather/time of day etc. affecting what Pokemon show up.

..and that they don't deliberately withhold stuff to add tot he third version.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
#4Krio Lv3Posted 6/14/2013 12:29:45 PM
Strain42 posted...
I like that the three Pokemon so far that have been changed were all from different Gens.

So now Gen 1 has a Fairy type with the Jigglypuff line (though we still dunno about Igglybuff)

Gen 2 has a Fairy type with the Marill line (though we still don't know about Azurill)

Gen 3 has a Fairy type with Gardevoir

So now we just need a Gen 4 Fairy and a Gen 5 Fairy and it all balances out.

...and while we're at it, I know it's a bit late in the game but can Gen 1 get a Dark type? If they're already ****ing with Jigglypuff, they can give someone in Gen 1 a Dark type. Dark feels so left out.

So who do you all think would be good for that? (please just give one answer, your top candidate)

Gen 4 Fairy:
Gen 5 Fairy:
Gen 1 Dark:

My vote goes to Cherrim, Audino, and Pinsir respectively

Yah Cherrim and Audina seem likely, I was gonna say them myself before reading this post :p.

As for Dark? Pinsir is good, but Tangula and Hypno could use it to help them out.
---
Taylor Lautner - Giving me strength since the New Moon
#5ZabuzadonoPosted 6/14/2013 12:40:40 PM
Gen 4 Fairy: Uxie / Mesprit / Azelf
Gen 5 Fairy: Lilligant / Whimsicott
Gen 1 Dark: Marowak
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#6MetleonPosted 6/14/2013 12:43:28 PM
Manaphy/Land Forme Shaymin could potentially be Fairy.
Whimsicott would be a likely 5th Gen Fairy.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#7WiiareVenomPosted 6/14/2013 12:51:16 PM
Gen V should be Zoroark. It kind of has Fairy like behavior with the whole "trickster" thing. Also, it would be cool if it gets moonblast.
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#8AmphetaPosted 6/14/2013 1:03:00 PM
Gen 4 - Arceus
#9KementarriPosted 6/14/2013 1:09:03 PM
Gen 4: Mismagius (does that count?) I doubt they will retype legendaries
Gen 5: Audino
Gen 1 Dark: Vileplume Drk/Grs
---
http://imgur.com/FHclCEA
/lick