This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Returning to the Kalos Pokedex: Day 9 Group A

#1NintendoFan2000Posted 6/14/2013 11:47:32 AM
Which old Pokemon do you want to see native to Kalos? - Results (31 votes)
Geodude, Graveler and Golem
6.45% (2 votes)
Cranidos and Rampardos
32.26% (10 votes)
Shieldon and Bastiodon
6.45% (2 votes)
Machop, Machoke and Machamp
16.13% (5 votes)
Burmy, Wormadam and Mothim
3.23% (1 votes)
Wurmple, Silcoon, Beautifly, Cascoon and Dustox
6.45% (2 votes)
Pachirisu
6.45% (2 votes)
Cherubi and Cherrim
3.23% (1 votes)
Shellos and Gastrodon
12.9% (4 votes)
Aipom and Ambipom
6.45% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The new Pokemon are good, but what if people want to use some of the returners? This series of polls will see ten non-starter, non-legendary evolutionary lines battle it out each day to see which families GameFAQs most want to see before the postgame.

Day 9 sees Round 1 continue, with the Sinnoh dex Pokemon who missed the cut for Unova! Do you want to see them return in Kalos?

I'm going with Machop, Machoke and Machamp.

After Day 8:

Group A's battle was fairly close when I was checking in and out, but in the end Deino, Zweilous and Hydreigon took an expected first place. Golett and Golurk had an early surge, but later settled for second. Corphish and Crawdaunt matched the new fairies Iggs, Jiggs and Wiggs for third. Yanma and Yanmega ended the day in fifth.

All Normal sixth place for Slakoth, Vigoroth and Slaking as well as Lickitung and Lickilicky, but they get infinitely more votes than Sawk, Bouffalant and Druddigon.

As expected, Group B saw Larvitar, Pupitar and Tyranitar win the gold, setting us up for Tyranitar vs Hydreigon as early as round 2! Despite being early route birds, Starly, Staravia and Staraptor were a strong second. Shinx, Luxio and Luxray tied for third with Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam, while Tropius edged out some stiff competition to stay in the game.

Eliminations included Croagunk and Toxicroak, Bidoof and Bibarel, and surprisingly, Magikarp and Gyarados! The group no-voters were Carnivine and Kricketot and Kricketune.

And in the Day 7 tiebreaker, Swablu and Altaria received three votes to Stunfisk's two. Pity for Stunfisk, the second round was in sight, but in the end he's been eliminated.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#2GalladetheGreatPosted 6/14/2013 11:49:29 AM
AIpom
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#3-Oath-Posted 6/14/2013 11:52:39 AM
I picked Pachirisu. Who knows, maybe a new evolution or even better moves this gen. Either way, Pachirisu is always a good sight =]
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 6/14/2013 11:54:46 AM
Machamp line sucks the least so I'll go with that.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#5Infernus93Posted 6/14/2013 11:55:06 AM
Cherubi and Cherrim, the latter of which I wouldn't mind seeing become /Fairy. You know, just because.
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#6NintendoFan2000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 2:16:41 PM
Bump cause we've got a massive tie right now! Got to eliminate someone after all.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.