This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Pokemon League should be near the center of the region for once

#1Grand_BluePosted 6/14/2013 12:43:15 PM
It's always in a far off deserted corner of the region with no signs of life.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/14/2013 12:45:49 PM
It is pretty much near the center this time
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#3javel34Posted 6/14/2013 12:46:54 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
It is pretty much near the center this time

If its that castle thing. I assume it is too though.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#4Grand_Blue(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 12:47:36 PM
How do we know?

And there should also be a city around the Pokemon League, just like the anime where it's also a tourist attraction.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#5P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/14/2013 12:52:14 PM
Grand_Blue posted...
How do we know?

And there should also be a city around the Pokemon League, just like the anime where it's also a tourist attraction.

Well, if you find something else that resembles the E4 on the map, let me know

And yeah, that would be cool. Personally, I'm still holding hope for a massive tournament before the E4, similar to the anime's
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#6OsrangerPosted 6/14/2013 1:02:44 PM
The league could be in/near the starter town and give players a tangible goal to strive for. There could also be places/ trainer battles that are only accessible if one has a certain amount of badges.
---
"Hello, um, you..."
That awkward moment where, after talking to someone every day, you still don't remember their name.
#7NeonDragon9000Posted 6/14/2013 1:03:44 PM
Grand_Blue posted...
How do we know?

We did have Ever Grande City in RSE, technically.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#8NeonDragon9000Posted 6/14/2013 1:04:58 PM
Grand_Blue posted...
How do we know?

We don't know, we're just guessing. Butů

a) It's a large castle-like structure in an otherwise fairly empty part of the map.
b) It's accessed early on from one of the first couple towns, very similar to Viridian City.
c) Nothing else on the map realistically looks like it could be the Pokemon League.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#9ZTIger5Posted 6/14/2013 1:09:05 PM
http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/kalos_region_map_thumb.jpg

Most likely it's the large building to the right of Lumiose, just north of the river and at the edge of the mountain range. While it still looks fairly isolated, it's not at the very edge of the region anymore, which could be interesting.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#10HemerukioPosted 6/14/2013 1:13:12 PM
The thing is, the fact it was in a far-off deserted corner of the map was the best thing about it. It gave you the feeling that you were progressing up to this point where you'd venture through this awful wasteland after all the places you'd been to, to your final goal.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.