This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon type moves on Fairy Type Pokemon

#11agent9149Posted 6/16/2013 7:41:44 AM
Let fairies be immune to dragon attacks. Set fire to the metagame and watch the ubers burn.
#12Missingno_MastrPosted 6/16/2013 7:44:13 AM
Yeah, I'm going with the option that matches up with the increasingly accurate rumor.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif
#13hellslingerPosted 6/16/2013 8:09:04 AM
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...
Second one.

Because Jigglypuff magically becoming immune to a Black Kyurems Outrage is all kinds of silly.

Yes because everything else in pokemon is taken very seriously and logical things happen 100% of the time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
#14EnzanChaudPosted 6/16/2013 2:40:23 PM
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...
Second one.

Because Jigglypuff magically becoming immune to a Black Kyurems Outrage is all kinds of silly.

But a Gardevoir magically becoming ohkoed by a poison type's attacks is a-ok?
#15UmuruPosted 6/16/2013 4:02:48 PM
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...
Rad_Dudesman posted...
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...

That's what makes it great

No it's silly. They go through great lengths to avoid doing something that "could" have been done in previous gen's. Like leafeon needing a mossy stone rather than just a leaf stone like the original eeveelutions etc. Or the Incense breeding stuff.

Now. Suddenly "poof" Jigglypuff tanks world shattering dragon attacks for no reason.

I'd be totally fine with it resisting dragon. But Immune? No.

Ancientpower and Rollout evolutions?
#16yzmanPosted 6/16/2013 4:42:34 PM
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...
Rad_Dudesman posted...
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...

No it's silly. They go through great lengths to avoid doing something that "could" have been done in previous gen's. Like leafeon needing a mossy stone rather than just a leaf stone like the original eeveelutions etc. Or the Incense breeding stuff.

Now. Suddenly "poof" Jigglypuff tanks world shattering dragon attacks for no reason.

How does it suddenly resisting it make any more sense? Also, this is not unprecedented..

Look at magnemite family. It used to take neutral damage from EVERYTHING except for ground in gen one, which was super effective. Now it resists a majority of those types, and fire and fighting are now super effective against it.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#17snuffles504Posted 6/16/2013 5:02:55 PM
yzman posted...
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...
Rad_Dudesman posted...
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...

How does it suddenly resisting it make any more sense? Also, this is not unprecedented..

Look at magnemite family. It used to take neutral damage from EVERYTHING except for ground in gen one, which was super effective. Now it resists a majority of those types, and fire and fighting are now super effective against it.

Not to mention that it -poof- became immune to one of the most debilitating status conditions in the game.
---
Official Rinzler of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!