This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh must have made a deal at some point.

#11lordofpalkiaPosted 6/14/2013 3:54:33 PM
If there's any merit to that theory, then we really shouldn't get excited over the fairy-types.
---
You don't need a tank to play Monopoly, but it just makes it that much better.
#12nro87Posted 6/14/2013 3:57:51 PM
wind64a posted...
Yugioh is on its 3rd protagonist. You know what that means... wait nvm Jaden was there no matter how underwhelming he was.

Hey, hey. Whoa now. Jaden was cool. Actually, I stopped watching Yu-Gi-Oh! after the GX series because the next one looked stupid as hell. I loved that academy.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#13RDS1Posted 6/14/2013 4:00:11 PM
nro87 posted...
wind64a posted...
Yugioh is on its 3rd protagonist. You know what that means... wait nvm Jaden was there no matter how underwhelming he was.

Hey, hey. Whoa now. Jaden was cool. Actually, I stopped watching Yu-Gi-Oh! after the GX series because the next one looked stupid as hell. I loved that academy.

Friggin' Yusei and his friggin' "no onscreen losses" record...
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#14lordofpalkiaPosted 6/14/2013 4:01:06 PM
nro87 posted...
wind64a posted...

Wow, I think that's the first time I've heard someone say something positive about Jaden.
---
You don't need a tank to play Monopoly, but it just makes it that much better.
#15wind64aPosted 6/14/2013 4:01:06 PM
nro87 posted...
wind64a posted...

It's a common joke in the Yugioh community to ignore Jaden, especially since his deck became less efficient with the addition of the Neospacians. The final season of GX wasn't even dubbed, though that might be more of 4Kids having issues with it than popularity.

Also It's your loss, I like 5D's the best personally. Yusei is the most intelligent of all the protagonists, and a variant of his deck was the top deck in Japan for a while.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#16wind64aPosted 6/14/2013 4:01:44 PM
RDS1 posted...
nro87 posted...
wind64a posted...

Actually he lost to Jack in a flashback.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#17RDS1Posted 6/14/2013 4:02:54 PM
wind64a posted...
RDS1 posted...
nro87 posted...
wind64a posted...

Actually he lost to Jack in a flashback.

I'm not sure that should count, since it involved a card Jack has never used any time other than that flashback and we didn't get to see how that duel began.
---
#18wind64aPosted 6/14/2013 4:11:20 PM
Quite a few duels include cards that are not used at other times in the series. Heraldry Reborn is an example from Zexal, the most recent show with Zexal II as the most recent part. You'd also have to discount several of Yusei's wins going by that logic. If the beginning is kind of generic for the characters, or they just don't have time the beginnings aren't shown so I don't really think that's an issue.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
#19RDS1Posted 6/14/2013 4:13:01 PM
Alright, fine, one loss.

It's still less than any other protagonist, and some of his wins were just insulting.
---
#20wind64aPosted 6/14/2013 4:16:07 PM
If you're talking about pulling Majestic Dragon at just the right moment, that's not exactly rare. Manga Atem is actually worse about that sort of thing and Yuma actually changed a card in his hand through a powerup of his Zexal transformation.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]