This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh must have made a deal at some point.

#21RDS1Posted 6/14/2013 5:26:48 PM
wind64a posted...
If you're talking about pulling Majestic Dragon at just the right moment, that's not exactly rare. Manga Atem is actually worse about that sort of thing and Yuma actually changed a card in his hand through a powerup of his Zexal transformation.

No, I'm talking about the one where he had zero cards left in his deck and all Jean had to do to win was pass.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#22wind64aPosted 6/14/2013 5:36:16 PM
RDS1 posted...
wind64a posted...
If you're talking about pulling Majestic Dragon at just the right moment, that's not exactly rare. Manga Atem is actually worse about that sort of thing and Yuma actually changed a card in his hand through a powerup of his Zexal transformation.

No, I'm talking about the one where he had zero cards left in his deck and all Jean had to do to win was pass.

I'll admit that one was a bit silly. They do make a point of showing how Jean was psychologically affected by the duel though. Winning through psychology isn't exactly unique to him either. Manga Joey pretty much does the exact same thing.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#23RDS1Posted 6/14/2013 5:42:30 PM
I'll admit that 5D's has its high points, but some of its low points can feel really low.

Then again, I missed most of the first show's Virtual World and Orichalcos arcs, and I haven't caught up on Zexal in a while, so I'm probably not the most qualified to make a comparison...
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#24Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 6/14/2013 6:06:56 PM
the two series CANT make a deal with each other.

you mean konami and gamefreak
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards