This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About Hiro

#1GangstaLizard95Posted 6/14/2013 5:05:16 PM
Is it true that WPM said that Hiro knows almost nothing about the games? After all, do you think making Fennekin evolve into a Fire/Normal will be a good idea?
#2NeonDragon9000Posted 6/14/2013 5:08:12 PM
Hiro didn't have access to this game like the other source did, IIRC.

I don't know who is saying the final form will be Fire/Normal. Every credible source has said Fire/Psychic.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#3GangstaLizard95(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 5:12:06 PM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Hiro didn't have access to this game like the other source did, IIRC.

I don't know who is saying the final form will be Fire/Normal. Every credible source has said Fire/Psychic.

What I'm saying is do you think is a good idea if Fennekin evolves into a part Normal type? I don't think so
#4NeonDragon9000Posted 6/14/2013 5:13:41 PM
No, not because Fire/Normal is a bad typing (hey, I'm all for type combinations that haven't been done yet), but because being part Normal will bring nothing to the table, and only make it doubly weak to the rumored Water/Fighting final form.

Fire/Psychic makes much more sense when you consider Grass/Dark and Water/Fighting.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#5GangstaLizard95(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 5:22:53 PM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
No, not because Fire/Normal is a bad typing (hey, I'm all for type combinations that haven't been done yet), but because being part Normal will bring nothing to the table, and only make it doubly weak to the rumored Water/Fighting final form.

Fire/Psychic makes much more sense when you consider Grass/Dark and Water/Fighting.

I'm with ya on that. Besides, Magelief is a pretty credible source. Too bad he's been kicked in the nuts by GameFreak/Nintendo.