This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let the new suspect test begin, starting Landorus-I

#51deidara21Posted 6/25/2013 6:28:10 AM
RTC3 posted...
torno-t deserved the ban and keldeo prolly does too

They really don't/didn't. These pokes can't even survive in Ubers.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#52Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 6/25/2013 6:39:54 AM
deidara21 posted...
RTC3 posted...

that doesnt mean anything. registeel is better in ubers than he is in OU. does that mean he should be uber?
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#53deidara21Posted 6/25/2013 7:36:43 AM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
deidara21 posted...
RTC3 posted...

that doesnt mean anything. registeel is better in ubers than he is in OU. does that mean he should be uber?

Well that makes no sense.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#54SilverSaint7Posted 6/25/2013 8:37:21 AM(edited)
deidara21 posted...

Ubers is a banlist, first and foremost. Whether a pokemon is usable in Ubers or not is irrelevant.

deidara21 posted...
RTC3 posted...

If you can't see how some pokemon do better in Ubers than in the other tiers then I really doubt you've ever played an Ubers match.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jnCZgwQ.gif
#55deidara21Posted 6/25/2013 8:41:12 AM
SilverSaint7 posted...
deidara21 posted...

Ubers is a banlist, first and foremost. Whether a pokemon is usable in Ubers or not is irrelevant.

deidara21 posted...
RTC3 posted...

If you can't see how some pokemon do better in Ubers than in the other tiers then I really doubt you've ever played an Ubers match.

Oh no him saying that Registeel should be banned to Ubers because of his abiluty to do well there.

My problem is the fact that Ubers is a banlist for over centralizing pokemon, yet Ninetails, Tyranitar, Hippowdon, etc are still running rampant and free. Weather inducers should be the targeted pokes for a ban, not the things that use weatweather to their advantage.
---
#56_KGC_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 11:24:44 AM(edited)
Hey, it's me complaining about the ladder again... is it normal for your glicko2 not to rise, early on, after a win?
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#57Oblivion_HeroPosted 6/25/2013 8:56:41 PM
bump
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#58Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 6/25/2013 9:03:06 PM
why did somebody just quote me as RTC?
---
#59DeitylightPosted 6/25/2013 9:48:32 PM
The funny thing about this is without tyranitar backing up Landorus and Keldeo, their respective counters will wall/revenge K/O them. What makes Landorus so annoying is that it usually u-turns away from it's counters and switch into Tyranitar who just so happens to easily take care of everything that threatens Landorus...
#60Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 6/26/2013 2:45:36 AM
Deitylight posted...
The funny thing about this is without tyranitar backing up Landorus and Keldeo, their respective counters will wall/revenge K/O them. What makes Landorus so annoying is that it usually u-turns away from it's counters and switch into Tyranitar who just so happens to easily take care of everything that threatens Landorus...

thundurus-t? tornadus? there are a lot of ways to switch into landorus-i and also be able to kill tyranitar.
---