This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There's finally shipping in Pokemon

#31HHDeceptionPosted 6/15/2013 2:56:27 AM
Yancy and Curtis.
---
Sound good?
#32LexifoxPosted 6/15/2013 2:56:47 AM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
Lexifox posted...
Shipping's been around since Gen 1. Did you all forget the S.S. Anne?

... No offense, Lexi, but I think I've seen more bad puns this week then I have ever seen on the interwebz. Is this an E3 related thin? The curse of E3: Bad internet puns all week long.

I think it's because MS is producing the worst console in recent history with "one", so we can joke about how one person will buy it, games only work one time, it's got so much heating issues you have first-degree burns, etc.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#33EpsteinBarrPosted 6/15/2013 9:06:40 AM(edited)
Closest we got to shipping in a Pokemon game was Lucas/Dawn. Mars did call them a lovey-dovey couple to the rescue, or something like that.

TherianReturns posted...
And what's more, the main characters in X and Y are 10 years old or younger. That just make it worse.

Has that been confirmed? The female MC certainly looks much older than 10.

Strain42 posted...
I don't insist that they're 10 (I know you weren't talking to me)

But I refuse to believe any of these characters are actually adults. 16 at best.

If they are 16, I'd expect some flirting. It'd be unnatural for there not to.
#34XcZeus3469Posted 6/15/2013 9:45:41 AM(edited)
Strain42 posted...
Pokemon isn't about stupid fictional character relationships, it's about the Pokemon.

I have never said this before...and I probably never will again but...

I agree with Therian.

It's a scary day for all of us
Therianreturns posted...
TC, what do you get from seeing two fictional characters (Serena and Callum) that have no love interest whatsoever? ABSOLutely nothing.

EDIT: dammit therian...you had to ruin the moment
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#35Moorish_IdolPosted 6/15/2013 10:46:16 AM
WTF is "shipping"