This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So if we get Leafeon through the mossy rock and Glaceon through the icy rock..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So if we get Leafeon through the mossy rock and Glaceon through the icy rock..

User Info: Goatercycle

Goatercycle
3 years ago#1
Would we get a rock type Eevee through the rocky rock? But nah seriously, think we'll get another eeveelution this gen? I'm hoping for a poison type one.
Official Ansem The Wise of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#2
Dragon makes the most sense to me
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: Bountyan

Bountyan
3 years ago#3
If we were to get another one I think it would be Dragon type. Seems like a counterpart to Fairy type as they're both mythological creatures and Fairy is SE against Dragon just like how Dark was SE against Psychic in gen 2.
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo

User Info: ExcIusivity69

ExcIusivity69
3 years ago#4
Funny how a dragon type eeveelution has always been speculated, and instead we get the dragon killer.
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote

User Info: SgtCashmere

SgtCashmere
3 years ago#5
I doubt we will get another Eeveelution in Gen VI. If we do, Game Freak and Nintendo missed out on a whole bunch of publicity opportunities (the upcoming Pikachu short, all the fan speculation re: Sylveon's type, etc.). I think they would have capitalized on it by now.

Plus, Sylveon balances out the Eeveelution line pretty nicely (type effectiveness-wise). Another new Eeveelution would be overkill at this time IMHO.

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#6
It could make for an interesting evo requirement. Like to get the fairy evo you need to level a eevee when the dragon eeveelution is in your party.
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?

User Info: gopack24

gopack24
3 years ago#7
I still don't understand why Eevee --> Leafeon via the Leaf Stone.
INDIA ICC WORLD CUP 2011 CHAMPIONS IND 277/4 BEAT SL 274/6 by 6 wickets
ARSENE WENGER'S RED ARMY
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So if we get Leafeon through the mossy rock and Glaceon through the icy rock..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived