This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So if we get Leafeon through the mossy rock and Glaceon through the icy rock..

#1GoatercyclePosted 6/14/2013 9:19:42 PM
Would we get a rock type Eevee through the rocky rock? But nah seriously, think we'll get another eeveelution this gen? I'm hoping for a poison type one.
---
Official Ansem The Wise of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.
#2EnferolunosPosted 6/14/2013 9:22:42 PM
Dragon makes the most sense to me
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3BountyanPosted 6/15/2013 1:01:51 AM
If we were to get another one I think it would be Dragon type. Seems like a counterpart to Fairy type as they're both mythological creatures and Fairy is SE against Dragon just like how Dark was SE against Psychic in gen 2.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#4ExcIusivity69Posted 6/15/2013 1:04:14 AM
Funny how a dragon type eeveelution has always been speculated, and instead we get the dragon killer.
---
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote
#5SgtCashmerePosted 6/15/2013 4:34:47 AM
I doubt we will get another Eeveelution in Gen VI. If we do, Game Freak and Nintendo missed out on a whole bunch of publicity opportunities (the upcoming Pikachu short, all the fan speculation re: Sylveon's type, etc.). I think they would have capitalized on it by now.

Plus, Sylveon balances out the Eeveelution line pretty nicely (type effectiveness-wise). Another new Eeveelution would be overkill at this time IMHO.
#6paiprPosted 6/15/2013 4:54:53 AM
It could make for an interesting evo requirement. Like to get the fairy evo you need to level a eevee when the dragon eeveelution is in your party.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#7gopack24Posted 6/15/2013 4:59:23 AM
I still don't understand why Eevee --> Leafeon via the Leaf Stone.
---
INDIA ICC WORLD CUP 2011 CHAMPIONS IND 277/4 BEAT SL 274/6 by 6 wickets
ARSENE WENGER'S RED ARMY