This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new Mewtwo is Psychic/Fairy.

#31_Sanaki_Posted 6/14/2013 11:59:18 PM
That's personally what I liked about it prior to it being Mewtwo. It looked cute, yet still displayed incredible power (at least it looked pretty neat with it just gesturing and varying moves happening). It would have been a nice kind of overlap between Mewtwo and Mew.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
#32QuantumpencilPosted 6/15/2013 12:35:28 AM
Change isn't always a good thing, either.

I don't like the new form, because I think the new design is aesthetically lacking in comparison the original. That opinion has to do with my own sensibilities, and I see no reason to shy away from that.

I would prefer that the new form not exist. Given that it does, I hope it's useful and augments Mewtwo's mythos rather than cheapening it. I have a bad feeling in my gut that this will be some sort of shoehorned, super saiyan style transformation - but I do hope I'm wrong. My long term feelings will depend on Nintendo's execution, and therefore can't be commented on further at this time.

That said, I think Mewtwo is probably not getting the Fairy type.
---
"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." ~Berthold Auerbach
*Harvard Class of 2012 *
#33VivisqeqPosted 6/15/2013 1:40:50 AM
I called it before this topic.
---
STFC
Not changing this line of my sig until Sin Cara wins a World Title or leaves the WWE/gets fired/retires - Started 21/8/2011
#34Luigi playerPosted 6/15/2013 2:37:44 AM
Since there will be 2 new mewtwo formes... I think the 2nd one (that will apparently look more like a mewtwo+mew fusion) will be Psychic/Fairy. It would probably fit better, and it wouldn't make that much sense for Mewtwo to change into a forme that has both types weak to Genesect...
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#35garekmanPosted 6/15/2013 3:01:40 AM
I honestly would prefer the new MewTwo being an evolution to MewTwo (MewThree maybe? lol) rather than just a form.

Also, I hope I can get these "gabazillion" euros, too.
#36EmeraldRangePosted 6/15/2013 6:44:04 AM
garekman posted...
I honestly would prefer the new MewTwo being an evolution to MewTwo (MewThree maybe? lol) rather than just a form.

Also, I hope I can get these "gabazillion" euros, too.

I'd always thought that they would introduce "Mewthree" in Gen 5 and to my disappointment it did not. Then this new Mewtwo looked to me like MewNegativeGabazillion. But, I was indifferent to this until... it became to be known as Mewtwo's new Form.
---
I loathe Gen V. I am being optimistic for Gen VI,
because I hope they can make a good new feature.
#37MaplesGrandGMPosted 6/15/2013 6:48:01 AM
_Sanaki_ posted...
I actually liked the Mewtwo form until I found out it was a form. After that my liking of it dropped a bit. I was hoping it'd wind up being a new Pokemon of sorts with ties to Mew/Mewtwo, not Mewtwo himself.

I agree with this. I would be fine with a new separate gene experiment, that led to MewThree (maybe a better name), but to have it be a form of MewTwo... It ruins it in my eyes.