This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's all hop on the DRAGON bus! (Dragon Band-Wagon Topic)

#1legendxofxskyPosted 6/15/2013 2:09:57 AM(edited)
Okay, so lately i've been hearing Fairy this and Fairy that. i'm tired of the mother f****** bullcrap.

This Ends NOW!

I will not let the Legacy of Dragons die like this! I did not spend all ofthese mother f****** hours breeding perfect EV'd/IV'd pokemon, not to mention fishing for the right types and move sets. There is NO WAY IN HELL you can send out a little furball to take out OUR DRAGONS, like a piece of trash.

This is the LAST STRAW. Come Join this Dragon Band Wagon to help exterminate this rueful obsurdity that threatens our Dragons! We must Band Togetother, and take out this menace!

So, What is your choice, Future Pokemon Champion of X & Y?

Team Dragon, or Team Fairy?

Team Dragon (people that joined):
1. legendxofxsky
2. BurningFlareX
3. RTC3

Team Fairy (people that joined):
1. Tyrant_Wesker
#2BurningFlareXPosted 6/15/2013 2:03:00 AM
Sign me up for Team Dragon.
---
I hate everything.
#3legendxofxsky(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 2:04:54 AM
BurningFlareX posted...
Sign me up for Team Dragon.

Done, thanks.
#4QuantumpencilPosted 6/15/2013 2:05:47 AM
Rather than join this team, I'll think I'll continue to use dragons since they'll still be very powerful, and simply use other pokemon to help deal with Fairies. Hell, I might even use my own Fairy to combat my opponents dragons. I suspect they will do the same
---
"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." ~Berthold Auerbach
*Harvard Class of 2012 *
#5RTC3Posted 6/15/2013 2:07:04 AM
team dragon
---
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
ICEMEN http://i.imgur.com/xv0NvNr.png
#6Tyrant_WeskerPosted 6/15/2013 2:08:15 AM
Eh, sign me up for Team Fairy. Never cared very much about Dragons, to be honest. Gardevoir's my second favorite Psychic type, so at least Fairy has something I like.
---
"G-gotcha... friendio! Leave it to us... m-mate!" - Melia, Xenoblade Chronicles
#7legendxofxsky(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 2:08:25 AM
Quantumpencil posted...
Rather than join this team, I'll think I'll continue to use dragons since they'll still be very powerful, and simply use other pokemon to help deal with Fairies. Hell, I might even use my own Fairy to combat my opponents dragons. I suspect they will do the same

Good. Either way, Dragons > Fairies.

Dragons are so OP'd they're super effective on themselves. I thought that was enough balance, but i guess i was wrong. Continue to use dragons, for the sake of humanity, (and the internet).
#8legendxofxsky(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 2:13:27 AM
Tyrant_Wesker posted...
Eh, sign me up for Team Fairy. Never cared very much about Dragons, to be honest. Gardevoir's my second favorite Psychic type, so at least Fairy has something I like.

I understand, bu it personally pisses me the f*** off that as soon as "fairy" comes out, people that consistantly use dragons n etc go "Well, dragons are F*****, hoping over to Fairy-Land." and it isn't right. I don't care if later on dragons get comepletely Nuked, i will still use them.

Also, i can't figure out how "Fairy" can just pop up randomly, and say GG Dragons,
#9RikudoSakuraiPosted 6/15/2013 2:22:45 AM
legendxofxsky posted...
Tyrant_Wesker posted...

I understand, bu it personally pisses me the f*** off that as soon as "fairy" comes out, people that consistantly use dragons n etc go "Well, dragons are F*****, hoping over to Fairy-Land." and it isn't right. I don't care if later on dragons get comepletely Nuked, i will still use them.

Also, i can't figure out how "Fairy" can just pop up randomly, and say GG Dragons,

This. I'm pretty much indifferent but with the sheer power behind many of the dragon types, its going to take a lot more than even immunity to render dragons obsolete. Sure they may not get STAB(if Fairies are immune), but does it matter? If Fairies are simply resistant, dragons can still truck through them as they've been doing to even steel-types. On top of that, no one said say, Salamence, had to use a dragon-type move against one. That's like knowing Cofagrigus(I know I butchered it) has Mummy and using a physical attack on it with a pokemon that has Moxie. There's still a lot that can still be done to Fairies and people seem to overlook that...
#10legendxofxsky(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 2:34:05 AM
RikudoSakurai posted...
legendxofxsky posted...
Tyrant_Wesker posted...

This. I'm pretty much indifferent but with the sheer power behind many of the dragon types, its going to take a lot more than even immunity to render dragons obsolete. Sure they may not get STAB(if Fairies are immune), but does it matter? If Fairies are simply resistant, dragons can still truck through them as they've been doing to even steel-types. On top of that, no one said say, Salamence, had to use a dragon-type move against one. That's like knowing Cofagrigus(I know I butchered it) has Mummy and using a physical attack on it with a pokemon that has Moxie. There's still a lot that can still be done to Fairies and people seem to overlook that...

Thank you! Finally someone that has a open mind toward the supposed "situation." But if rumors are true, and steel is super effective against fairies, i'm Trucking through them with CB Scizor Bullet Punches.