This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do the character designs in this game look so...bad?

#1DusterxLucasFTWPosted 6/15/2013 2:09:32 AM
Seriously! Look at this!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f6e2fff73619a0110b72dfe9abdfb3ad/tumblr_mof858CN5U1qdqlkxo2_1280.png

They are the worst character designs i've ever seen! They look like they came right out of yugioh zexal! D:
---
Hes black. Black people are like Lizards. They can grow back there lost pride. -FinalCountDownn
#2Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/15/2013 2:10:10 AM
0/10

Trying too hard
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#3RTC3Posted 6/15/2013 2:10:55 AM
fatboy and coconut head are so annoying

dem girls are fine doe
---
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
ICEMEN http://i.imgur.com/xv0NvNr.png
#4RivaISoulPosted 6/15/2013 2:11:44 AM
Only the fat one is awful

I mean, kids play these games. They are going to see the happy dancing fatty and be like "HURR HE SO COOL I WANNA BE LIKE HIM". Then they will completely disregard their health because this character obviously leads an unhealthy lifestyle, and kids are easily influenced.

I would rather this game telling kids to smoke cigarettes rather than having this fat idiot dance around.
---
I love being the Villain
#5DusterxLucasFTW(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 2:13:44 AM(edited)
RTC3 posted...
fatboy and coconut head are so annoying

dem girls are fine doe

Personally the two on the left are fine, but the other three make me cringe they're so bad. All of there hair styles make me go wtf though.
---
Hes black. Black people are like Lizards. They can grow back there lost pride. -FinalCountDownn
#6RaidenHeroPosted 6/15/2013 2:17:54 AM
I like the designs..but maybe they look too animeish..
#7Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/15/2013 2:25:08 AM
It's Pokemon, it's always been anime-ish.

Even back in the day, Sugimori's old style was pretty much a rip-off of Akira Toriyama's.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#8RaidenHeroPosted 6/15/2013 2:26:04 AM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
It's Pokemon, it's always been anime-ish.

Even back in the day, Sugimori's old style was pretty much a rip-off of Akira Toriyama's.

I like the designs but they look a bit too animeish..
#9DoctorApolloPosted 6/15/2013 2:34:01 AM
RivaISoul posted...

I mean, kids play these games. They are going to see the happy dancing fatty and be like "HURR HE SO COOL I WANNA BE LIKE HIM". Then they will completely disregard their health because this character obviously leads an unhealthy lifestyle, and kids are easily influenced.

I would rather this game telling kids to smoke cigarettes rather than having this fat idiot dance around.

Nope, im pretty sure most of these kids already have pretty well developed opinions regarding fat people somehow being less than human. I know I did and every other ten year old i knew did.

You can count on ten year olds to hate each other enough to never look up to a funny fat character. Theyd just make fun of him.
#10MBlaze1Posted 6/15/2013 2:37:32 AM
RivaISoul posted...

Trooooollllll in the dungeon

TRROOOOOLLLL in the dungeon

...thought you outta know...