This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope the champion is a guy this time.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope the champion is a guy this time.
2 years ago#101
More girl champs IMO
2 years ago#102
Only two of the last three champions were girls, and the last one was a former Gym Leader.
2 years ago#103
hiphops_savior posted...
Only two of the last three champions were girls, and the last one was a former Gym Leader

Erm, N and Alder? Why shouldn't they both count?
---
Harmony is peace. Peace is unity. Unity is harmony. I tell this to the King Nook. He ask me to leave.
2 years ago#104
UzumakiTornado posted...
Tired of them shoehorning in people like Cynthia and Iris just to appeal to female fans.

Wait, so a female Trainer can't just happen to be a Champion? That has to be "shoehorned" in to appease a demographic?
---
3DS FC: 0662-3353-4779
PSN: GeminiX7
2 years ago#105
UzumakiTornado posted...
Tired of them shoehorning in people like Cynthia and Iris just to appeal to female fans.

You haven't played all of the Pokemon games I take it or even Black/White 1 for that matter.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
2 years ago#106
I want the Champion (or AT LEAST one of the E4 members) to be character's age.
Characters look around 14-16, maybe 17, so yeah.
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron, RageOfFenrisulf
Eurynome, Lv.200 Sorcerer
2 years ago#107
GeminiX7 posted...
UzumakiTornado posted...

Wait, so a female Trainer can't just happen to be a Champion? That has to be "shoehorned" in to appease a demographic?

For morons insecure about their masculinity, yes, it's 'shoehorning'.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
2 years ago#108
Cynthia was a freakin' monster to fight in D/P/P. She earned her rank as the champ. As for Iris, I couldn't care less. I just didn't like black 2 as much as 1 so I never got to her.
2 years ago#109
But I like strong women characters... is that normal for a guy?
---
This signature will not change until the rebirth of Nintendo Power. PSN: Interitum48
Started: 9:56 PM 12/18/2012
2 years ago#110
alatreon789 posted...
But I like strong women characters... is that normal for a guy?

On the contrary... Yes, pretty normal indeed.
---
Official Oppai breeder in the Land of Rising Dead
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope the champion is a guy this time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived