This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Still holding out for my Jack-o-lantern pokemon...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Still holding out for my Jack-o-lantern pokemon...
2 years ago#1
Fire and Grass and kicking ass.
---
Memphis Tigers, Go Big Blue!
Not changing this signature until the Memphis Grizzlies win the NBA Championship. YAGB
2 years ago#2
I'm always intrigued by a Jack O Lantern because do you go for Fire/Grass or Grass/Ghost?

I personally would rather see Grass/Ghost for a Jack O Lantern.

For Fire/Grass I'd wanna see like a Charcoal Pokemon. There was actually a not all that sucky one of these in Pokemon Quartz.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
2 years ago#3
I just pull for fire/grass because that's what my original design was when I was like ten. Also I'm always intrigued by pokemon with conflicting types, like water/electric, psychic/fighting, etc...
---
Memphis Tigers, Go Big Blue!
Not changing this signature until the Memphis Grizzlies win the NBA Championship. YAGB
2 years ago#4
Ghost/Grass but with Flash Fire.
Think about it.
---
kefka the best wielder of a jesus beam...ever!
2 years ago#5
Fire/Grass for that

Ghost/grass should be a weeping willow.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
2 years ago#6
Personally, I see him as Ghost/Fire, but that may be because I've been overly exposed to the SMT version: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080610012606/megamitensei/images/5/5f/Pyrojackoriginal.jpg

Unless, of course, you're just talking about the carved pumpkins and not the myth, in which case Fire/Grass.
---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
2 years ago#7
Ghost/Grass (is there one?) since yeah... look at parentheses.

Why they keep using the same animal, etc. types (how many foxes are there?) I'll never understand.
2 years ago#8
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
Ghost/Grass (is there one?) since yeah... look at parentheses.

Why they keep using the same animal, etc. types (how many foxes are there?) I'll never understand.

There's no Grass/Fire either, though.

As I said in another topic the other day, I had a Jack-o-lantern idea that becomes a reference to the Headless Horseman of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. And if he's a Horseman, what type is the Pokemon horse? Uh huh.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Still holding out for my Jack-o-lantern pokemon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived