This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Still holding out for my Jack-o-lantern pokemon...

#1Son_of_SnoopPosted 6/15/2013 6:07:57 PM
Fire and Grass and kicking ass.
---
Memphis Tigers, Go Big Blue!
Not changing this signature until the Memphis Grizzlies win the NBA Championship. YAGB
#2Strain42Posted 6/15/2013 6:09:12 PM
I'm always intrigued by a Jack O Lantern because do you go for Fire/Grass or Grass/Ghost?

I personally would rather see Grass/Ghost for a Jack O Lantern.

For Fire/Grass I'd wanna see like a Charcoal Pokemon. There was actually a not all that sucky one of these in Pokemon Quartz.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#3Son_of_Snoop(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 6:10:59 PM
I just pull for fire/grass because that's what my original design was when I was like ten. Also I'm always intrigued by pokemon with conflicting types, like water/electric, psychic/fighting, etc...
---
Memphis Tigers, Go Big Blue!
Not changing this signature until the Memphis Grizzlies win the NBA Championship. YAGB
#4Enutrof1Posted 6/15/2013 9:31:07 PM
Ghost/Grass but with Flash Fire.
Think about it.
---
kefka the best wielder of a jesus beam...ever!
#5yzmanPosted 6/15/2013 11:14:14 PM
Fire/Grass for that

Ghost/grass should be a weeping willow.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#6KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 6/16/2013 12:00:24 AM
Personally, I see him as Ghost/Fire, but that may be because I've been overly exposed to the SMT version: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080610012606/megamitensei/images/5/5f/Pyrojackoriginal.jpg

Unless, of course, you're just talking about the carved pumpkins and not the myth, in which case Fire/Grass.
---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#7Birth_By_SorrowPosted 6/16/2013 12:04:36 AM
Ghost/Grass (is there one?) since yeah... look at parentheses.

Why they keep using the same animal, etc. types (how many foxes are there?) I'll never understand.
#8jayman7Posted 6/16/2013 12:12:50 AM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
Ghost/Grass (is there one?) since yeah... look at parentheses.

Why they keep using the same animal, etc. types (how many foxes are there?) I'll never understand.

There's no Grass/Fire either, though.

As I said in another topic the other day, I had a Jack-o-lantern idea that becomes a reference to the Headless Horseman of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. And if he's a Horseman, what type is the Pokemon horse? Uh huh.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere