This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they make the game less tedious.

#1KaiserLeoPosted 6/15/2013 11:19:26 PM
The minigames for EVs is a start, and a good one, but I hope XP earnings are upped significantly late game.
---
And enough with My Little Pony!
#2scrappybristolPosted 6/15/2013 11:21:05 PM
Audino Hordes.
---
This sig is significant
#3KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 11:24:26 PM
scrappybristol posted...
Audino Hordes.

Part of the reason why I hated BW.
---
#4scrappybristolPosted 6/15/2013 11:27:37 PM
KaiserLeo posted...
scrappybristol posted...
Audino Hordes.

You do know about the new horde battles right?
---
This sig is significant
#5KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 11:31:23 PM
scrappybristol posted...
KaiserLeo posted...
scrappybristol posted...
Audino Hordes.

I thought you meant fighting hordes(tones) of Audino. I skipped the entire gen after 30h into White.
---
#6Birth_By_SorrowPosted 6/15/2013 11:32:26 PM
Topic: Not likely.
#7scrappybristolPosted 6/15/2013 11:36:13 PM
KaiserLeo posted...
scrappybristol posted...
KaiserLeo posted...
scrappybristol posted...
Audino Hordes.

I thought you meant fighting hordes(tones) of Audino. I skipped the entire gen after 30h into White.

X and Y will feature horde battles. Basically your single Pokemon vs 5 other Pokemon.

Imagine how much experience you'd get from beating 5 Audino at once.
---
This sig is significant
#8Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/15/2013 11:38:21 PM
KaiserLeo posted...
scrappybristol posted...
Audino Hordes.

You hate getting lots of EXP?

And the mini-games will be worse than normal EV training.

You can do normal EV training in half an hour. The minigames supposedly take 2 hours to make out a stat.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#9ClassyOldHatPosted 6/16/2013 12:32:16 AM(edited)
Same here. While Having lower level Pokemon give less EXP and high level Pokemon give more EXP is nice in that it allows you to change team members more easily during the main plot, while also subtly discouraging solo Pokemon runs, it made getting Pokemon above level 80 to 100 for friend code battles a pain before BW2's Rare Candy breeder trick. I'd like it if they could either include re-matchable trainers with level 100 Pokemon post game, or just do like they did in DPPt and allow battles to automatically be level 100.

I'd also like it if they could remove those final bits of luck-based tedium from breeding Pokemon; we've finally got guaranteed nature passing, and limited ability manipulation, but IVs still have laughably little controlling them. Again greater manipulation of them, (ideally even without breeding, so legends or male DW Pokemon aren't just playing the lottery either) or making all pokemon effectively have 31 IVs in every stat in Battle tower and multiplayer battles (keeping whatever hidden power it would normally have), would work wonders. At that point, the only reason there would be to make legal hacks would be missing events! (So anti-hackers would need to find a new scapegoat when they continually lose)

It's also be nice if legends could somehow be made into genuine bosses somehow, rather than being slightly more powerful wild Pokemon whose low catch rate means you'll be sitting there spamming Pokeballs all day while your high level Pokemon that resists it's attacks takes basically no damage.
#10DoctorJimmy133Posted 6/16/2013 12:00:02 AM
KaiserLeo posted...
I skipped the entire gen after 30h into White.

"Pokémon White is such a boring game, I put only 30 hours into it before I lost interest."

lol
---
Harmony is peace. Peace is unity. Unity is harmony. I tell this to the King Nook. He ask me to leave.