This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In Gen 3 your father was the gym leader..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. In Gen 3 your father was the gym leader..

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
3 years ago#1
So in this gen I want the Mom to be the Champion.
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board

User Info: SgtCashmere

SgtCashmere
3 years ago#2
That would be cool

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#3
gen 3 is also the only gen where you have a father. and he doesnt even live in the same town as your mom.

but yeah it be pretty great if your mom was the champion, she could have a line like, "what did you think i just sat at home waiting for you to return to make you dinner? no kindo i trained my pokemon to the fullest."

although no gen has had a champion that wasnt involved in the plot some way, has there?
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?

User Info: agent9149

agent9149
3 years ago#4
paipr posted...
gen 3 is also the only gen where you have a father. and he doesnt even live in the same town as your mom.

but yeah it be pretty great if your mom was the champion, she could have a line like, "what did you think i just sat at home waiting for you to return to make you dinner? no kindo i trained my pokemon to the fullest."

although no gen has had a champion that wasnt involved in the plot some way, has there?

I feel as though Wallace did the least plot-wise out of all the champions.

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#5
agent9149 posted...
paipr posted...

I feel as though Wallace did the least plot-wise out of all the champions.

wallace was also the worst champion, not due to plot but do to his water type team.

still i wonder if they could find a way to involve your mom (feel like im making a joke every time i say that) into the plot and keep her champion status a secret.
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
3 years ago#6
"Oh your pokemon look tired, want me to healed them for you, just kidding!!"

*Your Mom would like to battle, your Mom sents out Miltank*
Trolling has never been so much fun - Lu Bu

User Info: kwando1313

kwando1313
3 years ago#7
Dammit, I was trying to forget the horridness of Wallace being the champion... And now you reminded me. D:
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#8
Wallace wasn't that bad and I still don't get the hate.

That said, Norman actually lived in Littleroot. NPCs state that he walk to Petalburg and back.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: faruway

faruway
3 years ago#9
Hierarchy225 posted...
So in this gen I want the Mom to be the Champion.

I knew the very sec that before I enter this topic, you were gonna say that, TC! XD
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571

User Info: agent9149

agent9149
3 years ago#10
Lexifox posted...
Wallace wasn't that bad and I still don't get the hate.

That said, Norman actually lived in Littleroot. NPCs state that he walk to Petalburg and back.

I hope in the gen 3 remake Norman will be the champion.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. In Gen 3 your father was the gym leader..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived