This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In Gen 3 your father was the gym leader..

#1Hierarchy225Posted 6/16/2013 1:43:54 AM
So in this gen I want the Mom to be the Champion.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
#2SgtCashmerePosted 6/16/2013 4:30:32 AM
That would be cool
#3paiprPosted 6/16/2013 5:48:15 AM
gen 3 is also the only gen where you have a father. and he doesnt even live in the same town as your mom.

but yeah it be pretty great if your mom was the champion, she could have a line like, "what did you think i just sat at home waiting for you to return to make you dinner? no kindo i trained my pokemon to the fullest."

although no gen has had a champion that wasnt involved in the plot some way, has there?
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#4agent9149Posted 6/16/2013 5:51:46 AM
paipr posted...
gen 3 is also the only gen where you have a father. and he doesnt even live in the same town as your mom.

but yeah it be pretty great if your mom was the champion, she could have a line like, "what did you think i just sat at home waiting for you to return to make you dinner? no kindo i trained my pokemon to the fullest."

although no gen has had a champion that wasnt involved in the plot some way, has there?

I feel as though Wallace did the least plot-wise out of all the champions.
#5paiprPosted 6/16/2013 5:55:47 AM
agent9149 posted...
paipr posted...

I feel as though Wallace did the least plot-wise out of all the champions.

wallace was also the worst champion, not due to plot but do to his water type team.

still i wonder if they could find a way to involve your mom (feel like im making a joke every time i say that) into the plot and keep her champion status a secret.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#6fedartzPosted 6/16/2013 5:55:58 AM
"Oh your pokemon look tired, want me to healed them for you, just kidding!!"

*Your Mom would like to battle, your Mom sents out Miltank*
---
Trolling has never been so much fun - Lu Bu
#7kwando1313Posted 6/16/2013 5:56:09 AM
Dammit, I was trying to forget the horridness of Wallace being the champion... And now you reminded me. D:
---
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right
#8LexifoxPosted 6/16/2013 5:58:31 AM
Wallace wasn't that bad and I still don't get the hate.

That said, Norman actually lived in Littleroot. NPCs state that he walk to Petalburg and back.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9faruwayPosted 6/16/2013 6:00:02 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...
So in this gen I want the Mom to be the Champion.

I knew the very sec that before I enter this topic, you were gonna say that, TC! XD
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#10agent9149Posted 6/16/2013 6:01:45 AM
Lexifox posted...
Wallace wasn't that bad and I still don't get the hate.

That said, Norman actually lived in Littleroot. NPCs state that he walk to Petalburg and back.

I hope in the gen 3 remake Norman will be the champion.