This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any mention how you will transfer your Pokemon to Pokemon X?

#11starslippyPosted 6/18/2013 2:34:28 PM
I hope they don't. I want a fresh start on the competitive side of things.
---
Youre the one who finished him, sounds like you did the sucking.-MKskarletMK http://botc.forumotion.com/forum
#12Monferno_AQWPosted 6/18/2013 3:05:45 PM(edited)
starslippy posted...
I hope they don't. I want a fresh start on the competitive side of things.

Then don't transfer over your pokémon. Simple as that. But there's no need to screw everyone else over.
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
#13reaverzPosted 6/18/2013 2:51:46 PM(edited)
It's likely that they already have an app-based transfer method and a single console digital copy transfer method worked out, but they probably really want to have a dual-console method with the XY cartridge directly communicating with a DS catridge so that it won't leave out anyone who can't access the eShop. That's where the trouble they're encountering lies...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#14PkmTrainerAbramPosted 6/19/2013 12:12:43 PM
reaverz posted...
It's likely that they already have an app-based transfer method and a single console digital copy transfer method worked out, but they probably really want to have a dual-console method with the XY cartridge directly communicating with a DS catridge so that it won't leave out anyone who can't access the eShop. That's where the trouble they're encountering lies...

Is there ANY reason they can't include the app with the game? They've been packaging system updates with games, I don't see why they couldn't do the same with this.

And yeah, I'd play a 35-40 dollar price to justify doing that too.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)
#15reaverzPosted 6/19/2013 12:35:49 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Is there ANY reason they can't include the app with the game? They've been packaging system updates with games, I don't see why they couldn't do the same with this.

And yeah, I'd play a 35-40 dollar price to justify doing that too.

I guess not, but has any 3DS game so far come packaged with an app? I believe I read that the recent 3DS Monster Hunter game uses an app to transfer stuff from the DS title, but I don't think it came packaged with the game...

Either way, I hope that they'll go that route if they don't work out the kinks of 3DS cart to DS cart communication...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#16FryDays5000Posted 6/19/2013 4:00:51 PM
reaverz posted...
I guess not, but has any 3DS game so far come packaged with an app? I believe I read that the recent 3DS Monster Hunter game uses an app to transfer stuff from the DS title, but I don't think it came packaged with the game...

Yes. http://www.3dsbuzz.com/dragon-quest-monsters-3d-to-have-eshop-app-for-backwards-compatibility/
With that existing, there's no excuse that GF couldn't "DS to 3DS app" transfer their monsters like SE did.
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076