This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Online battle rewards, new bases, etc

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Online battle rewards, new bases, etc
3 years ago#1
What I'd love to see is rewards for battling friends or people online. Purely cosmetic of course. Something to reflect on your avatar that shows his/her worth. 300 streak win gets you the so and so jacket etc. Trade in 50 wins for points for a new hat etc. Lots if potential there.

I also would love to see the return of secret bases. I loved the whole designing of your room and have other people see it. I know the dream world site is supposed to be the remedy for that but it's a chore in my opinion and isn't really all that great. It had the potential but I know I speak for others it's not that wonderful.

Finally I'd love to see the return of fossil digging. Most addictive mini game in the Pokemon series!
3 years ago#2
Amen.
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)
3 years ago#3
Gigaman222 posted...
What I'd love to see is rewards for battling friends or people online. Purely cosmetic of course. Something to reflect on your avatar that shows his/her worth. 300 streak win gets you the so and so jacket etc. Trade in 50 wins for points for a new hat etc. Lots if potential there.

I also would love to see the return of secret bases. I loved the whole designing of your room and have other people see it. I know the dream world site is supposed to be the remedy for that but it's a chore in my opinion and isn't really all that great. It had the potential but I know I speak for others it's not that wonderful.

Finally I'd love to see the return of fossil digging. Most addictive mini game in the Pokemon series!

Yes, yes, and yes.
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Online battle rewards, new bases, etc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived