This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Online battle rewards, new bases, etc

#1Gigaman222Posted 6/16/2013 6:45:09 AM
What I'd love to see is rewards for battling friends or people online. Purely cosmetic of course. Something to reflect on your avatar that shows his/her worth. 300 streak win gets you the so and so jacket etc. Trade in 50 wins for points for a new hat etc. Lots if potential there.

I also would love to see the return of secret bases. I loved the whole designing of your room and have other people see it. I know the dream world site is supposed to be the remedy for that but it's a chore in my opinion and isn't really all that great. It had the potential but I know I speak for others it's not that wonderful.

Finally I'd love to see the return of fossil digging. Most addictive mini game in the Pokemon series!
#2PkmTrainerAbramPosted 6/16/2013 6:47:02 AM
Amen.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)
#3ZTIger5Posted 6/16/2013 6:47:30 AM
Gigaman222 posted...
What I'd love to see is rewards for battling friends or people online. Purely cosmetic of course. Something to reflect on your avatar that shows his/her worth. 300 streak win gets you the so and so jacket etc. Trade in 50 wins for points for a new hat etc. Lots if potential there.

I also would love to see the return of secret bases. I loved the whole designing of your room and have other people see it. I know the dream world site is supposed to be the remedy for that but it's a chore in my opinion and isn't really all that great. It had the potential but I know I speak for others it's not that wonderful.

Finally I'd love to see the return of fossil digging. Most addictive mini game in the Pokemon series!

Yes, yes, and yes.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY