This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did the psychic type become inutile with Dark type's introduction?

#11mehmetski(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 8:39:26 AM
Scirel posted...
Psychic has been nerfed into oblivion slowly but surely. In gen 3 it was balanced.

In gen 4 with the addition of so many good new steel, dark, BUG and ghost pokemon and moves, it's more of a liability than anything else now.

but if you ONLY take dark type in consideration...that change alone didnt do too much. and seeing that many dragons have insane BST...theres no fear that everything is going to be more unbalanced than before
#12tadashii18Posted 6/16/2013 8:43:06 AM
It depends on what kind of Psychic types they introduce this time around. In Gen V we had defensive types like Musharna and Reuniclus. I guess Beheeyem too.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#13NewMoonShadowPosted 6/16/2013 8:53:14 AM
Dragons will be fine unless there's an amazing "Dragon/Fairy" Type in this game. Then Dragons are f***ed.
#14hiphops_saviorPosted 6/16/2013 9:00:21 AM
Psychics back then was OP as heck. They had to create two new types specifically to nerf it. Gen 6 needs to introduce a reliable special fighting move that isn't Sacred Sword or Aura Sphere. A base 80 with 100 accuracy special fighting move would help Psychics a lot more.
#15scrappybristolPosted 6/16/2013 9:03:01 AM
Unless there is a Fairy version of Pursuit I don't think Dragons will be too scured.
---
This sig is significant