This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

lol i just got smashed by a scrub on showdown

#1KyrieIrvingPosted 6/16/2013 12:14:02 PM
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oususpecttest-34877851

-_-
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#2AysanderPosted 6/16/2013 12:17:33 PM
You sure you're calling the right person a scrub...? lol.
#3Roc_RaidaPosted 6/16/2013 12:24:09 PM
That hax.

Aysander posted...
You sure you're calling the right person a scrub...? lol.

Well if you actually, you know, saw the video you would see that TC was much better than his opponent. -_- Not much you can do when hax is not going your way. -_-
---
I AM ROC RAIDA the pound for pound worst poster on the NBAB
My ass is property of his most superior JEFFHARDYB0YZ
#4FunleashTheUryPosted 6/16/2013 12:28:22 PM
There were what, 3 crits? The only other hax was you missing will-o-wisp, but you only got that off because he missed a 95 accuracy attack, which is a lot worse. 3 crits in a match is a bit unlucky for you, but not uncommon. Get used to the game mechanics and lose gracefully instead of insulting your opponent behind their back.
---
NO ES FAKE
#5MalkyeaImbakPosted 6/16/2013 12:30:11 PM
but that other guy wasn't a scrub sure he wasn't pro but i wouldn't say hes a scrub...quit the insults..and besides the krookodile crit on hippo most of the game was pretty even.

B4 heatran crit...you really aren't sure if the 2nd fire blast would've hit or not

in short neither players were scrubs..the loser seemed more experienced but meh hax happens live with it
#6hiphops_saviorPosted 6/16/2013 12:31:58 PM
His opponent did make a mistake of using drain punch instead of mach punch on Sand Rush Stoutland.
#7Roc_RaidaPosted 6/16/2013 12:37:34 PM
No offense to the other player but he was a scrub. HP Grass(?) on Jellicent when he had TBolt, Crunch/Stone Edge on Forretress? Flame Orb fling? C'mon. -__-

Also the crits aren't the only hax, there was a low damage roll on Return that would have killed his Conkeldurr otherwise. Also two of the crits were massive game-changers, still would have won if one of those crits didn't happen.

Oh well, this happens to the best of us. -_-
---
#8Roc_RaidaPosted 6/16/2013 12:39:14 PM
hiphops_savior posted...
His opponent did make a mistake of using drain punch instead of mach punch on Sand Rush Stoutland.

Umm, he would have most likely lost right there if he went for Mach Punch, it wouldn't kill while CBReturn would have killed him with Sand damage.
---
#9hiphops_saviorPosted 6/16/2013 12:45:06 PM
Roc_Raida posted...
hiphops_savior posted...

Umm, he would have most likely lost right there if he went for Mach Punch, it wouldn't kill while CBReturn would have killed him with Sand damage.

Can someone do the damage calculator for me? STAB Mach Punch with 140 attack vs 90 base defense that's likely uninvested.
#10KeeperOfShadowsPosted 6/16/2013 12:45:16 PM
Lol, I love matches like this.

Pokemon's game mechanics rock!
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83