This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many more new evos do you think we'll get?

#1Moogle_trainerPosted 6/16/2013 12:16:20 PM
So far Mewtwo has a new form and Eevee has a new evo. They've been showing us new pokemon but I was wondering how many more evos you think they might give us
#2mehmetskiPosted 6/16/2013 12:28:29 PM
lets assume we get 150 new pokemon. usually, there are only few pokemon that never evolve. and theres a good balance between 2 stage families and 3 stage families. so you can assume were getting about 70-80 new evolved pokemon. as we dont know exactly how many new pokemon will come, lets say i think about 50% of the new pokemon will be evolved pokemon of any kind.
#3Moogle_trainer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 1:02:47 AM
I worded it worng. I meant how many older pokemon would get a new evo like Eevee did.
#4_Sanaki_Posted 6/17/2013 1:05:51 AM
Personally I'm hoping for a small amount. Though did have a thought. With the advent of Fairy type, it may be a chance to give Dragonair an evolution which would look... well, more like it does, instead of how Dragonite looks. Only old evolution I'd like to see, since that always bothered me. But honestly I don't expect a huge number of old evolutions, it seems like we'd see a couple by now.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
#5TherianReturnsPosted 6/17/2013 1:06:19 AM
The ones that need them. Looking at Farfetch'D, Delibird, Basculin, Dunsparce and Pinsir.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about