This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Swoobat evolved into Noivern?

#1Mudkip43Posted 6/16/2013 1:11:49 PM
It would be interesting.. and it would give people a reason to use Swoobat
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#2Noctus3Posted 6/16/2013 1:13:10 PM
Best evolution change ever.

That ugly bat line can't touch the god Noivern.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#3Yumi_sanPosted 6/16/2013 1:32:40 PM
No.

I love my Swoobat just the way it is. I don't care if it isn't the strongest in battle; I don't battle competitively so it doesn't matter. It was a great addition to my White team that consisted mostly of bulky physical attackers.

I think Noivern is better as a separate line, and with its Dragon typing, I can't see it as a Swoobat evo, not to mention the loss of the love theme.
---
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost
~ FotR
#4MetleonPosted 6/16/2013 1:36:22 PM
One problem with that is the fact that Noivern has Flying as its primary type. Even though changing a Pokemon's primary type isn't that common, I doubt they'd swap the primary and secondary types just because they wanted to make a Pokemon with Flying as its primary type.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#5silverwing525Posted 6/16/2013 1:36:33 PM
It would make sense considering their designs.
---
Let the Silver Light of Justice fill the world!
Official Lugia of PMD
#6xthunder7283Posted 6/16/2013 1:38:52 PM
it'd let swoobat use Evolite
---
PSN: RussRock7283
http://Eevee.forumotion.com (my pokecademy)
#7willingmessPosted 6/16/2013 1:40:48 PM
Metleon posted...
One problem with that is the fact that Noivern has Flying as its primary type. Even though changing a Pokemon's primary type isn't that common, I doubt they'd swap the primary and secondary types just because they wanted to make a Pokemon with Flying as its primary type.

primary/secondary typing is arbitrary....
---
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/NLWbw][img]
#8CharizardFirePosted 6/16/2013 1:41:48 PM

This.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#9Pikablu45Posted 6/16/2013 2:22:39 PM
What on earth are you people talking about? Swoobat is anything but useless! Swoobat has Simple - doubling the effect of stat changes!!! Swoobat can outrun most pokes with Timid. Calm Mind + Simple + Psychic/Air Slash makes Swoobat a beast!
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*
#10wind64aPosted 6/16/2013 2:24:07 PM
Pikablu45 posted...
What on earth are you people talking about? Swoobat is anything but useless! Swoobat has Simple - doubling the effect of stat changes!!! Swoobat can outrun most pokes with Timid. Calm Mind + Simple + Psychic/Air Slash makes Swoobat a beast!

Try Stored Power+Air Slash, much more terrifying.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142