This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

there was no "not very effective!' when flabebe attacked litleo w/ fairy wind

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. there was no "not very effective!' when flabebe attacked litleo w/ fairy wind
3 years ago#1
guys rumors wrong
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
3 years ago#2
The rumor had Fairy as NVE vs Fire so, not really.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
3 years ago#3
You got it backwards, fairy attacks aren't very effective vs fire and psychic types.
3 years ago#4
wind64a posted...

Wha? Doesn't that debunk the rumor? I dun get what yo're trying to say...
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
3 years ago#5
Deitylight posted...
You got it backwards, fairy attacks aren't very effective vs fire and psychic types.

Exactly...so when the fairy attack hit litleo, and it didn't say not very effective..
Klonoa, Chrom, Priam, Shadow, Ink/paper Mario, Vaati, Pac-man, Capt. Alph, Bomberman, Dixie Kong, Newtwo, Shulk For SSB4
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
3 years ago#6
???

litleo = a fire-type

fairy wind = a fairy attack

wat
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
3 years ago#7
Your point, TC?

There wasn't any text at all to go with the attack. It was just a quick part of a battle montage.
3 years ago#8
kaonohiokala posted...
???

litleo = a fire-type

fairy wind = a fairy attack

wat

That's how I feel right now...
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
3 years ago#9
NekoHime64 posted...
wind64a posted...

Wha? Doesn't that debunk the rumor? I dun get what yo're trying to say...

Nvm, I misread the title.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
3 years ago#10
Reborn_Sigma posted...
Your point, TC?

There wasn't any text at all to go with the attack. It was just a quick part of a battle montage.

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/other_pokemon/

they showed it in the trailer and on the official website. there happens to be no text when an attack is neither super-effective or not very effective against a mon. besides, why would gf display their new type attacking something its nve against. seems counter-intuitive with what they're trying to accomplish here.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. there was no "not very effective!' when flabebe attacked litleo w/ fairy wind

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived