This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

would you be willing to compromise?

#1gamingratPosted 6/16/2013 3:58:53 PM
no backwards compatibility in exchange for the other regions as DLC - Results (225 votes)
yes
39.56% (89 votes)
no
33.33% (75 votes)
depends on the cost
27.11% (61 votes)
This poll is now closed.
topic
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
#2Half-GhostPosted 6/16/2013 4:00:29 PM
Yeah in that case I would. I'd love to be able to visit the other regions.
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/16/2013 4:01:29 PM
Well I'm all for not having backwards compatibility, so yeah, I'd be willing to get something extra for something I wanted in the first place.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#4ZhadosPosted 6/16/2013 4:01:30 PM
No, it is too time consuming to catch em' all again.
#5AysanderPosted 6/16/2013 4:01:51 PM
I would. If all other regions are connected to Gen 6 through DLC (hopefully $10 or less for one region), you could theoretically recatch all the pokemon you lost.

And before someone brings up their "Perfect IV's and EV's"...they said they're doing something to make them more visible, so I'm sure you could manage it without hacking this time, for those of you who actually hacked them.
#6gamingrat(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 4:02:18 PM
Half-Ghost posted...
Yeah in that case I would. I'd love to be able to visit the other regions.

i would too, but i would feel kindA sAd About leaving my rayquAza and blaziken thAt ive hAd since gen 3
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
#7NewbieAtDSPosted 6/16/2013 4:02:57 PM
Aysander posted...
I would. If all other regions are connected to Gen 6 through DLC (hopefully $10 or less for one region), you could theoretically recatch all the pokemon you lost.

And before someone brings up their "Perfect IV's and EV's"...they said they're doing something to make them more visible, so I'm sure you could manage it without hacking this time, for those of you who actually hacked them.

And what's bout for those of us who have tons of Shinies, EVd and flawless pokemon, all legit?
---
Pokemon White FC 2108 8832 9721
Everyone should know that my Internet is crap and if I disconnect randomly, I'm trying to get back to you ASAP.
#8NekoHime64Posted 6/16/2013 4:04:22 PM
If they were fully-fleshed out regions with somewhat of a storyline and battleable gym leaders and champions, I would MAYBE be okay with it.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#9NekoHime64Posted 6/16/2013 4:05:10 PM
NewbieAtDS posted...
Aysander posted...

And what's bout for those of us who have tons of Shinies, EVd and flawless pokemon, all legit?

Thank you, EV's and IV's can be redone, but shinies are a hard thing to give up...
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#10Storm101Posted 6/16/2013 4:11:44 PM
Greater visibility on IVs doesn't mean they'll be easier to actually get. And I hope to god they add 6v6 Wi-Fi level scaling back, that was the main reason I hacked.