This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

would you be willing to compromise?

#11P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/16/2013 4:14:17 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
NewbieAtDS posted...
Aysander posted...
I would. If all other regions are connected to Gen 6 through DLC (hopefully $10 or less for one region), you could theoretically recatch all the pokemon you lost.

And before someone brings up their "Perfect IV's and EV's"...they said they're doing something to make them more visible, so I'm sure you could manage it without hacking this time, for those of you who actually hacked them.

And what's bout for those of us who have tons of Shinies, EVd and flawless pokemon, all legit?

Thank you, EV's and IV's can be redone, but shinies are a hard thing to give up...

Yeah, that might be why I'm ok with not having backwards compatibility; with GF saying that it will be easier to see EVs and IVs, that part becomes somewhat negligible, but I've never had a shiny pokemon outside Red Gyarados, so I can't really understand that portion of it
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#12pokemon2pokerPosted 6/16/2013 4:17:43 PM
Part of me would loathe Pokemon if paid dlc is introduced to the series.
---
A+E
#13gamingrat(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 4:20:23 PM
i hAd a rayquAza, hAxorus, gyArados, butterfree, dratini, farfetch'd, rakiou, entei, and suicune all shiny
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
#14BlueMage02Posted 6/16/2013 4:20:43 PM
Nope.
As much as it would be awesome to visit the other regions, I'm too attached to my pokemon to give up on them. <_<

And i agree with your sig TC.
---
PSN:BlueXMage XBL:jfellipe
Official Power of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#15gamingrat(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 4:22:02 PM
BlueMage02 posted...
Nope.
As much as it would be awesome to visit the other regions, I'm too attached to my pokemon to give up on them. <_<

And i agree with your sig TC.

lol thx
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
#16wheeling_gamerPosted 6/16/2013 5:00:10 PM(edited)
I have mixed feelings about this.

If we had to buy separate parts of the regions in order to make a complete part (say, badges 1 to 3 or one, and four through six are another), than I wouldn't go for it. This is especially true because I have at least one playable game for every region.

If the whole region is included in one expensive DLC, I might go for it. The problem with that is, though, since DLC are meant to be extras, the region might be watered down (like how Kanto was in Gen II) and I'd really hate that.

I'd be more interested in exploring hidden areas that weren’t expanded on in the regular games, such as the nameless region the Nature Preserve is supposedly in, or Cynthia's home region.

And before people say event Pokémon are DLC, remember that DLC costs money separate from a game it is attached to whereas event Pokémon do not (not counting the Sinnoh DW starters).
---
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.
#17CakeOfLiesPosted 6/16/2013 4:57:37 PM
Do the other regions come with multiple boxes full of Legendaries, level 100 Pokemon that I've had forever, events, and EV trained Pokemon? How about Pokerus without having to rely on the ludicrous rate of getting it... AGAIN.
Game Freak is already working on transferring so it doesn't matter anyway.

Plus, transferring, unlike DLC, is FREEEEEEEE!!!!!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#18Wiseman288Posted 6/16/2013 4:58:20 PM
Absolutely. Even if it's just visiting Hoenn and Sinnoh again. I'd also like the Orange islands available as a place for minigames
---
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson.
PSN: Same as user name
#19Block_Man_XPosted 6/16/2013 6:21:30 PM
I wouldn't have all my good pokemon, and I would have to catch them all again. It would be cool to go to other regions, as long as you get to fight the gym leaders and stuff when your there too. Also it would depend what legendaries you can get.
---
PSN-block-man-x / SSF4 Mains Vega/ MVC3 Cptn America Akuma zero/Dante Wolverine sentinel. SFxT: Vega
#20FuneralCakePosted 6/16/2013 6:22:30 PM
Sure. I don't even care that much about backwards compatibility now, so why not? Going to other regions means we can likely catch all the other Pokemon we wanted to transfer over, anyway.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
http://i.imgur.com/a95OQPq.gif