This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

would you be willing to compromise?

#21Thepenguinking2Posted 6/16/2013 6:24:53 PM
BlueMage02 posted...
Nope.
As much as it would be awesome to visit the other regions, I'm too attached to my pokemon to give up on them. <_<

---
Official Starclaw of PGD and Arcanine of team noir!
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#22TherianReturnsPosted 6/16/2013 6:28:14 PM
Yes. It's not like I transfer non-event legends from past generations anyway ( since gen 3 when it was ABSOLutely necessary )
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#23dodgekk9Posted 6/16/2013 6:37:46 PM
As long as the regions give us some side objective to do outside of the main storyline that has a decent play-through time and the price is decent, a DLC map won't bother me.
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2
I HATE the new GameFAQs layout
#24NewbieN00bPosted 6/16/2013 6:42:23 PM
Not really, no.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#25shagohad3Posted 6/16/2013 6:56:49 PM
Revisiting Orre and finally getting the orange islands would be nice but I still want backwards compatibility
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#26VIIVincentPosted 6/16/2013 7:13:56 PM
No

any DLC is bs whether it be free or not

you can count receiving Pokemon from events as DLC and that already annoying since not everyone can go to events.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
#27-Oath-Posted 6/16/2013 7:14:28 PM
You wouldn't be giving up anything if they stopped backwards capability. You know why? Because your Pokemon are in gen 5. You can still play with them everyday. Just put black or white in and go do your thing lol
#28yzmanPosted 6/16/2013 7:32:40 PM
I would be upset if I couldn't bring forward pokemon I have spent a lot of time to train or collect.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#29lloyd0117Posted 6/16/2013 8:19:07 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Well I'm all for not having backwards compatibility, so yeah, I'd be willing to get something extra for something I wanted in the first place.

why in the blue hell would anyone be for not having backwards compatability?

i genuinely dont understand that.

although given this choice, if i had to pick between either backwards compatibility or revisiting regions, id take the regions, provided we get ALL the regions, the sevi islands AND the orange islands. i want all of it. honestly, id be ok with being required to box all my pokes from each region upon entering a new region until that elite 4 has been beaten if that was how theyd choose to implement it too...
---
"when I'm in the process of doing something, I do it not because I think it's worth doing, but because I'm trying to MAKE it worth doing."
#30ybro845Posted 6/16/2013 8:47:59 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
If they were fully-fleshed out regions with somewhat of a storyline and battleable gym leaders and champions, I would MAYBE be okay with it.

---
His voice is warm and husky like dark melted chocolate fudge caramel... or something.