This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You think we might see a Dragon-type Eeveelution.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. You think we might see a Dragon-type Eeveelution.

User Info: hunter994x

hunter994x
3 years ago#1
It would be like Generation 2 when we got a Dark-type one and a Psychic-type one.

And in both Gen 2 and 4, one was super-effective against the other. Of course, I could be wrong and we get a second one that's SE against Fairy(depending on what is SE against fairy).

User Info: Kapuxa

Kapuxa
3 years ago#2
I believe that if there was to be another eeveelution we woud now about by now, by official or leaked info. But i would love to see this happen. Hope im wrong.

User Info: ZTIger5

ZTIger5
3 years ago#3
No. There's no evidence to support it. Would that be cool? Yes. Please stop making these topics when there are dozens of them already floating around.
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY

User Info: Trackstarrunner

Trackstarrunner
3 years ago#4
well since they are doing a prologue of the upcoming movie with the eevee trainer in it its a possibility
2280 5281 0785

User Info: hunter994x

hunter994x
3 years ago#5
I'm not ruling out the chance that this will be this first generation that only introduces one Eeveelution. I'm not gonna complain if a second one doesn't happen.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. You think we might see a Dragon-type Eeveelution.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived