This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Confession time (Unpopular opinions thread)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Confession time (Unpopular opinions thread)
2 years ago#51
I have never wanted to catch them all. All I want to do, is catch a core team of six and just use those the entire game, with maybe a couple of extras. I hate that catchphrase, so much.

Gen II is and will always be my favorite generation. No amount of anti-Gen II essays will change that.

My least favorite generation is Gen III. I don't *hate* it, but I just feel it was the weakest gen.

I love Meganium, Corsola, Lumineon, Liepard, Vanilluxe, and Gothitelle.

I loathe Swampert, Ludicolo, Infernape, Scraggy, and Wobbuffet (the latter is the worst Pokemon ever.)

Groudon might just be the ugliest legendary ever conceived, only competing with the Kami trio.

Vespiquen is simply the most badass Pokemon there is.
2 years ago#52
TehTrumpCard posted...
-Dive, Defog and Whirlpool are horrible HMs
-Regi puzzle shouldn't be in braille because you can't feel the bumps on a GBA
-Regigigas is a horrible Pokemon with one of the most tedious "unlock requirements" of any Gen 4 non-cover legendary. What's even worse is you can't even abuse Skill Swap+Slow Start in a Battle Tower-esque environment
-Defeatist is dumb even with Skill Swap/Mummy usage.

I thought this was for unpopular opinions, not opinions so widely accept they are practically fact.
2 years ago#53
GameFaqs is cool
BW2 had the best sound track
DPP had the best legendaries
Deoxys is better than Mewtwo
BW2 was the best game.
---
PSN-block-man-x / SSF4 Mains Vega/ MVC3 Cptn America Akuma zero/Dante Wolverine sentinel. SFxT: Vega
2 years ago#54
Defender31415 posted...
Well if we're here to share unpopular opinions....

The concept of a "gen war" is really kind of stupid. Why fight about which iteration of a game we all like is the best... if we're gonna play them all anyway? I for one think they're all equally fun, though graphics have improved over time, and I enjoy all the Pokemon designs.

The idea of being emotionally attracted to Pokegirls and Pokeguys is really disturbing. They're pixels and data, for crying out loud! They are not real, and anyone who thinks they are... let's just say I fear for your mental health. (I know there are people who do that in fanfics. That's OK, because they're writing fiction. The people who act like these characters are real though... I'll say it again, I fear for your mental health.)

I like you. Wanna be friends?
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
2 years ago#55
KyrieIrving posted...
iris is hot

Leave.
---
PSN-block-man-x / SSF4 Mains Vega/ MVC3 Cptn America Akuma zero/Dante Wolverine sentinel. SFxT: Vega
2 years ago#56
scrappybristol posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
scrappybristol posted...
I. Don't. Like. Blaziken.

And I thought we were friends...

Friends can have different opinions, that is what makes us individuals.

But Blaziken is so awesome...
---
2 years ago#57
NekoHime64 posted...
Defender31415 posted...

The concept of a "gen war" is really kind of stupid. Why fight about which iteration of a game we all like is the best... if we're gonna play them all anyway? I for one think they're all equally fun, though graphics have improved over time, and I enjoy all the Pokemon designs.

The idea of being emotionally attracted to Pokegirls and Pokeguys is really disturbing. They're pixels and data, for crying out loud! They are not real, and anyone who thinks they are... let's just say I fear for your mental health. (I know there are people who do that in fanfics. That's OK, because they're writing fiction. The people who act like these characters are real though... I'll say it again, I fear for your mental health.)

Please define "like," and then I'll answer.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)
2 years ago#58
Defender31415 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Defender31415 posted...

You like pokemon and aren't a pokevert or someone who makes topics flaming people for their taste in children's games. What's not to like? I mean as a friend of course.
---
2 years ago#59
NekoHime64 posted...
Defender31415 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Defender31415 posted...

You like pokemon and aren't a pokevert or someone who makes topics flaming people for their taste in children's games. What's not to like? I mean as a friend of course.

Check your Friend Request list.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)
2 years ago#60
Defender31415 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Defender31415 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Defender31415 posted...

Check your Friend Request list.

Yay friend ^_^
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Confession time (Unpopular opinions thread)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived