This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What type needed a NERF more - Gen 1 Psychic OR Gen 1-5 Dragon*

#1dodgekk9Posted 6/16/2013 5:54:20 PM(edited)
Same as the topic title - Results (59 votes)
Gen 1 Psychic (PRE-GSE era)
66.1% (39 votes)
Pre Gen 6 Dragon*
15.25% (9 votes)
Both
18.64% (11 votes)
None
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Psychic in Gen 1 was way more OP than Dragon.

EDIT - The asterisk in the Dragon answer is because we don't know the extent of the Dragon's nerffing.
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2
I HATE the new GameFAQs layout
#2Cpt_CalamityPosted 6/16/2013 5:35:47 PM
"What type need a nerf more"

*Gives a "both" answer option*
---
Where is my desk?
#3dodgekk9(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 5:39:42 PM(edited)
Cpt_Calamity posted...
"What type need a nerf more"

*Gives a "both" answer option*

Some people may be indecisive and others may believe that my question is a leading question because it assumes that the types were nerf needing to begin with.
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2
#4The_Undying_84Posted 6/16/2013 5:45:03 PM
Definitely Gen 1 Psychic, it was weak to like 4 moves, the best being Pin Missile, and was only resisted by itself.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#5Sir WillPosted 6/16/2013 5:47:22 PM(edited)
Psychic I guess, but that was more a product of glitches, poor pokemon typing in gen 1, and lack of decent moves for several types in gen 1. If it was only weak fo ghost and bug it would probably be fine as long as those types were setup properly whihc they weren't in gen 1.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#6Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/16/2013 5:47:17 PM
Gen 1 Psychic, easily.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#7dodgekk9(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 5:49:11 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...
Definitely Gen 1 Psychic, it was weak to like 4 moves, the best being Pin Missile, and was only resisted by itself.

That and the only Pokemon in G1 who learns Pin Missile were, how can you put this...crappy, when facing psychics (Alakazam mainly) because the Pin Missile carrier would more than likely die before using it.
---