This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of a Poke,a hero, the last boss you faced, and a song before opening this

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Think of a Poke,a hero, the last boss you faced, and a song before opening this
3 years ago#41
will these topics ever end?
Pokemon Black 2 FC. Bradley. 3655-1446-3133.
3 years ago#42
Charizard, ike from fire emblem, etrian odyssey's 4th stratum boss (golem) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw6Wc3VzNzE

Awesome.
3 years ago#43
Saren is commanding Mewtwo to battle Courier 6 to "Radioactive".

...That could be kind of cool.
3 years ago#44
Wind Waker Ganon throws a Pikachu at Ocarina of Time Link as DLZ by TV on the Radio begins to play.

I`m kinda conflicted on what I think of this scene.
PSN: Looming_Darkness||Gamertag: Kionea
Yay!
3 years ago#45
Moonlight Butterfly from Dark Souls is commanding Garchomp to battle Ike from Fire Emblem while "And Then There Was Silence" by Blind Guardian plays.

Pretty damn epic.
3 years ago#46
Pokemon Trainer Red is fighting Revolver Ocelot's Charizard to "My Happiness" by Powderfinger

Red fighting a pokemon himself is pretty badass unfortunately the song does not fit a battle scenario
3 years ago#47
Kiyomori (warriors orochi 3) is commanding Joltik to attack Max (Epic Quest table from Zen Pinball 2) to a Minecraft parody of Get Lucky.
Haseo: C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, I'm right here...TAAAAXIIIIIII!!!!!
3 years ago#48
So the Pale Rider (SMT: Nocturne) is commanding Lucario to fight Adol the Red (Ys series) while "The Strongest Foe" (Ys: The Oath in Felghana) plays.

I'd pay money to see this.
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3 years ago#49
Spirit of Motherwill (Armored core: for answer) is commanding Gardevoir to battle Revya (Soul nomad) while "Rules of nature" (Metal Gear Rising) plays.

This is wrong in so many levels...
Sorry for any misspells, English is not my main language.
3 years ago#50
Twilight Princess version of Link is battling a Salamence under the command of Youmu from Touhou, to the song of the third phase of the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door.
What.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Think of a Poke,a hero, the last boss you faced, and a song before opening this

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived