This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poke amie might get cut from the US version imo

#1TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/16/2013 8:46:55 PM
First off nintendo has a history of being xebophobic to the u.s apparently. They gave us the better (imo) version of super mario bros 2, because apparently the real smb2 was "too hard" for us.

But anyways i think they might have certain views on us & how some may abuse poke amie so i think it will be cut. Like what if an angry parent tries to sue nintendo because they saw their kid doing something to a pokemon in amie
---
It's a pleasure when you treasure all that's new & true & gay!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..
#2LightningHawk90Posted 6/16/2013 8:49:03 PM
Not gonna happen. Especially since they've advertised it to the US, and Kingdom Hearts DDD got something similar as well. And all versions are being released on the same day. >_>
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#3RoobitysuPosted 6/16/2013 8:49:39 PM
>Serious response
---
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82442627/Homika/19c1b293d2e906a10c38d1866d46b8f1.jpg Roxie <3
#4NightinanglePosted 6/16/2013 8:50:14 PM
Tiger...I really really don't think most people are thinking like that at all...
---
Klonoa, Chrom, Priam, Shadow, Ink/paper Mario, Vaati, Pac-man, Capt. Alph, Bomberman, Dixie Kong, Newtwo, Shulk For SSB4
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
#5EnferolunosPosted 6/16/2013 8:50:33 PM
It's not an opinion dammit! People need to stop calling objectively wrong statements opinions!
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#6AzurinaiPosted 6/16/2013 8:50:35 PM
RageKaiser posted...
Not gonna happen. Especially since they've advertised it to the US, and Kingdom Hearts DDD got something similar as well. And all versions are being released on the same day. >_>

Came in here to say this, except the same day thing.
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales