This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You are trapped on a deserted island.

#11OsrangerPosted 6/16/2013 9:34:16 PM
I have done this about six times to this point. I have had either a poison or ghost type, or a pokemon I actually can't stand as my companion and the dead that keep washing up in shore are all some of my favorite pokemon. 7th time is the charm.
---
There will come soft rains, the winds of time will blow, the sun will set, and as we lie in our earthen beds, the world will move on.
#12MoordenPosted 6/16/2013 9:42:28 PM
My companion is a pansage. I guess he's a bro?
A dead landorus T washes up. Could be good with some spices *cough* Pansage *cough*.
A hoppip sunk the ship. I guess it...
Hoppip.
Magnezone is worthless.
Eelektross-shaped island.
Carracosta sails us away on his shell.
---
3DS friend code - 3823-8525-4420 -
I am error.
#13afrodude77Posted 6/16/2013 9:44:28 PM
My companion is a Petilil we should get along pretty good

A dead Bibarel washes up should last for a couple of meals

Pansage scewed with the steering wheel on the boat while I went to go use the bathroom

Tynamo irrevelant

The island is shaped like an Electabuzz

A Yamna manages to get the attention of a passing ship
---
"If the turtle cage is dirty... I Ain`t Paying For it
---
#14NightinanglePosted 6/16/2013 9:48:06 PM
1: Gardevoir. She can probably be my friend.

2: Vannilux. Well sure her icing is all washed up and melted and watery, but we can make do

3:Machoke....his pecs sunk the ship?

4: Uhh....not trubbish....soooo

5:.....Do I have to say? Pikachu...we are practically sititing on each other...and have to sleep standing I guess?

6. Joltik......umm....shocked all the sharks in the water so we could swim across?
---
Klonoa, Chrom, Priam, Shadow, Ink/paper Mario, Vaati, Pac-man, Capt. Alph, Bomberman, Dixie Kong, Newtwo, Shulk For SSB4
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
#15AzurinaiPosted 6/16/2013 9:48:20 PM
Spinda is my companion who washed up on shore next to a dead exeggutor who just so happens to be coconuts. We got into this situation because a staraptor living on the tiny weavile shaped island decided that brave birding everything would apply to my ship. Luckily a Swoobat came in and saved us.
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales
#16KitschgardenerPosted 6/16/2013 10:40:56 PM
Scyther is my companion - now I'm even more irritated that it can't learn Fly.
A dead Ditto washes up on shore - the lost potential! I attempt Absofusion with it and Scyther, hoping for a zombie mantis shapeshifter but because I'm a stickler for canon it fails. Scyther and I are content with coconuts.
Carvanha sunk my ship - how apt. "Their sharp fangs can tear out boat hulls."
Gallade is irrevelant.
Island is twice the size of a Pidgeotto, about 7' between the most distant points.
Fraxure saves me - its tusks can shatter rocks though so maybe I'm walled in with Scyther somehow.
#17jobacohuePosted 6/16/2013 10:58:28 PM
Kangaskhan is my companion and I will sleep in its pouch. We're eating a dead Poliwrath, maybe it will taste like fish? Glaceon sunk my ship by creating an iceberg, I guess. Kricketune and its horrible cry is irrelevant. The island is shaped like Gengar, not much room, but I can sit in Kangaskhans pouch. Golduck saves us by swimming us back to shore or by going all Jack Lalanne on our ship, if it's still around anywhere.
---
Official everything of everything.
#18jEr3mYPosted 6/17/2013 12:16:56 AM
Pokemon #1 is your only companion on the desolate island. How well do you get along?

Fraxure - YAY a dragon friend

Pokemon #2 washes up on the shore, dead, and is your only source of food outside of coconuts. How screwed are you?

Chandelure - Well, I'm screwed

Pokemon #3 is the reason you were shipwrecked in the first place. How did it sink the ship?

Metagross - Seems reasonable...

Pokemon #4 is entirely irrelevant to this unless it is Trubbish, in which case you are allowed to replace Pokemon #2 with a gourmet banquet that magically replenishes itself each and every day, and none of the food goes bad. This only applies if Pokemon #4 is Trubbish, not Pokemon 1-3 or 5-6. No, Garbodor is not close enough. How badly did wyncorporation screw you over here?

Paras - Well, at least I have mushrooms to eat....

Pokemon #5 is what the island is shaped like. The portion of the island that is above land is approximately twice the size of the Pokemon. How much room do you have?

Rotom

Pokemon #6 is what comes and saves you and your companion Pokemon from the island. How does it do this?

Boldore - Umm, sure why not...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#19fuzi11Posted 6/17/2013 12:54:02 AM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sandshrew is my companion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My live is complete. How does this thing know my favorite Pokemon of all time !??!ouhsodhgfs odfuhg

Now let's see for the rest

Dead Paras on the shore... ehm... this thing is infected with a parasitic infecting mushroom. No way in Hell I'm gonna eat that. Coconuts then.

Mienfoo is the reason the ship sank. He attacked the weakspot of the giant enemy ship for massive damage. For no other reason than being a jerk.

Aipom is utterly useless and has no point at all. But they live on the Island... maybe I make them my personal monkey butlers.

The Island is shaped after beartic. Must be a cold Island then, and very bushy at that one spot.

And Porygon comes to save me. Or rather seizure me. I'm dead, right? Where does he even come from. What exactly is he anyway?

Anyway, Life was fun, at least I had my Sandshrew companion
#20deidara21Posted 6/17/2013 1:15:51 AM
1.Bulbasaur is my companion. That means I can make a razor leaf raft ^_^ Butn if there is no escaping I'm sure I'll get along with a baby pokemon and watch him grow.

2. I don't think Jigglypuff will last long.

3.Monferno blew fire and made a hole in the ship.

4. I got Glalie. At least he can keep me cool.

5.Island is shaped like pupitar

6.Magmortor flies us off the island with his jets.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"