This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Legendaries

#1LegendofDarkraiPosted 6/17/2013 2:33:29 AM
I hope that in X and Y, old legendaries have a role in the story. My biggest hope is that darkrai is in the game and that it has a badass role. Also that the new legendaries have a role and that there's a reason for them to be legendaries (like reshiram and zekrom).

Just two hopes for these games. What do you think about this?
---
Specter of shadows, Ruler of the darkened moon, Uncontrollable ~Darkrai
#2AceJay1230Posted 6/17/2013 2:38:06 AM
Nope. 0.01% chance they'll put Darkrai in X/Y
---
Roxanne&Elesa are my one and only..can't wait to see them in 3D handheld
Just call me Jay.
#3JarickoPosted 6/17/2013 2:38:43 AM
You cannot catch pokemon in the game but Darkrai had a big role in pokepark 2.
#4LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 2:42:10 AM
AceJay1230 posted...
Nope. 0.01% chance they'll put Darkrai in X/Y

Not even that...but I like the idea. But i do think that they'll put some other old legendaries in the game. Mewtwo will most likely be in it.
---
#5LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 2:44:48 AM
But still, don't you guys want legendaries to play a big role? And that there's actually a reason for the to be called legendaries?
---
#6QuantumpencilPosted 6/17/2013 2:48:32 AM
I know that they will go with the heavily plotted legendary quest line, but I actually would prefer something more like the first generation's legendary presentation. A legendary who is, precisely that - A legend. You hear bits and pieces about said pokemon - enough to piece together where you might find it, but not a large part of the story. Something to discover, rather than watch - a sidequest!

Just personal preference, naturally.
---
"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." ~Berthold Auerbach
*Harvard Class of 2012 *
#7LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 4:35:16 AM
Quantumpencil posted...
I know that they will go with the heavily plotted legendary quest line, but I actually would prefer something more like the first generation's legendary presentation. A legendary who is, precisely that - A legend. You hear bits and pieces about said pokemon - enough to piece together where you might find it, but not a large part of the story. Something to discover, rather than watch - a sidequest!

Hmm...I really like your idea. Legendaries are supposed to be mysterious...I would really love a sidequest where you put pieces together to solve the mystery. Start making sidequests instead of stupid events!
---
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 6/17/2013 8:21:29 AM
Mewtwo will probably play a role of some kind.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#9Faust_8Posted 6/17/2013 8:32:24 AM
LegendofDarkrai posted...
Quantumpencil posted...

Hmm...I really like your idea. Legendaries are supposed to be mysterious...I would really love a sidequest where you put pieces together to solve the mystery. Start making sidequests instead of stupid events!

I too would appreciate this going-back-to-your-roots instead of hearing about it all game and then the MANDATORY "catch it or defeat it" encounter.

Granted, the Legendaries we've been getting are pretty much Creators. Either dimensions (space, time, distortion) or creator of everything (Arceus) or simply created that particular region, so people would know of them...but still. Make it be an accomplishment again instead of a forced linear progression.
---
Faust_8: Would you own slaves if you could?
OW: If I lived on a farm or something, sure. But I have no need of slaves right now.
#10wahaha911Posted 6/17/2013 8:33:35 AM
I dun git it
---
Asianwide is on your side!!!
How would you expect a clone of yourself to do the work you were too lazy to do?