This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you treat those idiotic competitive battlers who say...

#1spooky96Posted 6/17/2013 3:20:22 AM(edited)
"You're using legendary pokes" when you're having an OU match?

Some people actually even abuse saying "F****t you're winning because you're using legendary".

LOL And once it was my Sub Roost Zapdos in OU giving hard time for my opponent. He abused and raged quit-ed >_>

I actually go nuts and insult them a hell of a lot. I mean "You don't know the rules, tiers etc and yet you're saying using legendaries is wrong?" >_>
#2BoyOfBattlePosted 6/17/2013 3:23:42 AM
let scrubs be scrubs
---
http://i.imgur.com/xv0NvNr.png
Spurs. "Bat" Manu. Tony Parkour. Tim Duncan "You." we already won.
#3NewbieAtDSPosted 6/17/2013 3:24:09 AM
Just ignore them :P
---
Pokemon White FC 2108 8832 9721
Everyone should know that my Internet is crap and if I disconnect randomly, I'm trying to get back to you ASAP.
#4Monferno_AQWPosted 6/17/2013 3:34:02 AM
I'll tell you something funny: I've been blasted before for using a full team of Ubers...in an Ubers match. It's happened a few times on PO and PS.
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
#5acerola-orionPosted 6/17/2013 3:38:17 AM
the internet is full of dumb

Just ignore them. I generally choose not to say anything in PS matches other than the occasional 'gg' unless the other person is trying (very hard) to start a conversation.
#6spooky96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 3:49:22 AM
Monferno_AQW posted...
I'll tell you something funny: I've been blasted before for using a full team of Ubers...in an Ubers match. It's happened a few times on PO and PS.

WOAH *_*

acerola-orion posted...
the internet is full of dumb

Just ignore them. I generally choose not to say anything in PS matches other than the occasional 'gg' unless the other person is trying (very hard) to start a conversation.

Yeah I guess that's the best thing to do. Really the internet is full of dumb people...
#7ssj4warriorPosted 6/17/2013 5:45:16 AM
I've had someone quit on me when my Sigilyph wasn't taking any Burn damage and their Whimsicott wasn't healing any life from Leech Seed.
---
Mentions of Cloyster - 477
Number of 56th posts stolen - 140