This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh snap. Gamefreak is exploring DLC

#1MetaCyclonePosted 6/17/2013 7:05:02 AM
And i believe it isnt the free DLC you all ever desire :3 bawahahaha!

Its on twitter. Cant link it up on my iphone. But tgis is GREAT news
---
Looking forward on ditching pokemon B & W for X & Y.
#2Nightstar1994Posted 6/17/2013 7:05:28 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I finally will have something to do with my money!
#3javel34Posted 6/17/2013 7:08:13 AM
Masudas twitter?
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#4Solar_CrimsonPosted 6/17/2013 7:08:29 AM
As long as it's done like Fire Emblem: Awakening did it, I'm fine with it.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#5iKhanicPosted 6/17/2013 7:09:34 AM
Gamefreak has had DLC since RBY. In fact, you could say they invented On-disc DLC with Mew.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6paiprPosted 6/17/2013 7:11:39 AM
dlc isnt the worst thing out there, and paid dlc, well that can go either way. i for one have high hopes of pokemon with dlc. i want "keys" like in b2/w2 that let me change the difficulty as well as some that change the regions dex so that if i want i can play through the game with kanto/johto pokemon in place of the kalos pokemon. and im sure with character customization we will be seeing outfits/costumes coming out.

dlc at its best is a way to get the games in our hands, and yet still have more content coming that lets us experience the game in a different way that our first time. or to fully expand upon what we have already played with ideas that were not yet read at release.

dlc at its worst is a way to get the game in our hands, and then charge us for things that was purposely left out (or left in but locked) to a get a few more bucks from us.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#7SorrowOfAcheronPosted 6/17/2013 7:15:59 AM
If it's free, I'm not worried about it.
Street Pass or whatever it's called, though... No one I know plays.
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron, RageOfFenrisulf
Eurynome, Lv.200 Sorcerer
#8MetaCyclone(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 7:16:46 AM
@ khanic

Not the DLC you're thinking of. We're talking a new level of DLC, and wont be free
---
Looking forward on ditching pokemon B & W for X & Y.
#9crunchy612Posted 6/17/2013 7:25:45 AM
Tbh i hiiiighly doubt they'd continue with paid dlc once gateway's done and becomes a full fledged flash cart. This'll inevitably lead to ar, then saves and pokegenning the paid pokemon and well, there goes that plan.

Of course if the dlc is a new area, NOT on disk, with the champions and whatnot fully battleable, no rules, in any format you so choose, i'd buy it in a heartbeat.
---
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
YancyYancyYancyYancyYancy! <3 http://i.imgur.com/5o2PG35.png
#10ClassyOldHatPosted 6/17/2013 9:01:31 AM(edited)
crunchy612 posted...
Tbh i hiiiighly doubt they'd continue with paid dlc once gateway's done and becomes a full fledged flash cart. This'll inevitably lead to ar, then saves and pokegenning the paid pokemon and well, there goes that plan.

Of course if the dlc is a new area, NOT on disk, with the champions and whatnot fully battleable, no rules, in any format you so choose, i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Gateway? What is that?