This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best and most powerful Champion

#41Thepenguinking2Posted 6/21/2013 12:32:56 PM
Cynthia for both IMO.
---
There is completely no reason that exists why sigilyph is not OU.
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board!
#42Faust_8Posted 6/21/2013 1:13:58 PM
The piano theme that plays before her champion battle is also one of the best themes in the series.

This prompted me to look it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whX6TVUDF-E

I had forgotten how much this music and her team made me go "Oh ****."

I don't know what it is about that theme but it really makes you feel like you're truly CLASHING with an opponent as dangerous as you. Not to mention how many times you did less damage or took more damage than you were expecting...or the fricking Garchomp OHKOing several of your Pokemon.

Dat theme...man, thanks for reminding me. It's been a while since I completed a Gen IV game.
---
Faust_8: Would you own slaves if you could?
OW: If I lived on a farm or something, sure. But I have no need of slaves right now.
#43petemidnight13Posted 6/21/2013 5:24:21 PM
Cynthia. Took me at least fifteen tries my first time. She's the only one that took more than one try, actually. Her Platinum team was easier, though.

N is the best if we count him. Not most powerful, but he was a great character. Not only that, but he was the first to have a legendary. That was by far my favorite storyline.

The one that gave me the best battle was Iris, surprisingly. Her Archeops and Hydreigon were pretty tough, and in the end left me feeling best. After Cynthia, I felt relief. After others, not much else. Beating Iris made me feel accomplished.

If we don't count N, Steven is best. Sadly, I never beat Ruby. My save was corrupted right before I fought him. He was a fun fight in Emerald, though, so at least I had that.
---
Most badass noob ever. No exceptions.
Except the noob part.
#44TheRealCynthiaPosted 6/21/2013 5:30:17 PM
Of course I am the best champion so why is there a topic even discussing this?
---
I am the Sinnoh Champion
#45alamazing1234Posted 6/21/2013 5:38:00 PM
I honestly remember having the most trouble with Steven in RS.
#46RikkettikPosted 6/21/2013 5:42:00 PM
Cynthia is probably the best and most powerful trainer in the known pokémon world, not counting the protagonists.
#47IngSlayerPosted 6/21/2013 5:49:34 PM
Whenever I read some internetian make some tiresome, knee-jerk mention of "boobs" for why a female character is liked, I want to "Test your Might" him through several brick walls.

(Sigh)

Blue and Wallace were annoying.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#48GalladetheGreatPosted 6/21/2013 6:58:34 PM
Cynthia had a great team, but Wallace was the hardest for me because of a lack of many good Grass or Electric Pokémon in Hoenn.
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#49AlI_About_The_UPosted 6/21/2013 7:07:48 PM
Cynthia because breasts and Sexchomp, obvs.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#50JarickoPosted 6/21/2013 7:15:58 PM
Its Cynthia but that is not really only because of garchomp... But because the level difficulty spike. You go from a gym leader around level 43 or threw a cave and are expected to clear a league with a level 67 at the end of it.