This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My idea how to get gamefreak to make MORE types

#11reaverzPosted 6/17/2013 3:31:37 PM
Ultima546 posted...
Ever heard of a lie? More specifically, a white lie? Fairy-type was created to appeal to a female audience, not to balance the game.

You're delusional. They already said directly that they try to keep balance with all the types and that Dragon has "had an advantage."
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#12Ultima546Posted 6/17/2013 3:35:43 PM
bobstevens23123 posted...
Ultima546 posted...
Keldeothegreat posted...
Ultima546 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
1.have people use a certian type
2.have people complain it's over powered
3.???
4.Profit!

The problem with your logic here is that you're assuming people only complain if something is OP, not underpowered also.

Also, GF didn't really create Fairy type to balance out Dragons, but that's beside the point.

Well masuda specifically said they did lol.

Ever heard of a lie? More specifically, a white lie? Fairy-type was created to appeal to a female audience, not to balance the game.

Everyone's heard of lying, it's what u r doing with this post. If the CEO or whatever position the dude who gave the reason for fairy type said it its most likely true. But hey I'm sure u are a more reliable source, right?

I don't have to source anything, it's common sense. Since when does making something more complicated (adding a new type) make it simpler (more balanced)? And why does he have any reason to tell you the truth? You're just a wallet/purse to him, nothing more. He'll only tell you as much as he needs to to get his money in the most reliable way possible. Telling you that "Fairy type was created to appeal to females" doesn't really help create revenue for him, but saying that it "balances the game" could. Whether or not the last quote proves itself factual or not remains to be seen, but it could be baseless. The fact is, Fairy type was created to draw interest from a female audience.
---
This signature is reserved for a witty remark... of which I have none.