This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Returning to the Kalos Pokedex: Day 11 Group B *TIEBREAKER NEEDED*

#1NintendoFan2000Posted 6/17/2013 3:05:13 PM
Which old Pokemon do you want to see native to Kalos? - Results (28 votes)
Taillow and Swellow
0% (0 votes)
Surskit and Masquerain
7.14% (2 votes)
Shroomish and Breloom
35.71% (10 votes)
Nincada, Ninjask and Shedinja
14.29% (4 votes)
Whismur, Loudred and Exploud
3.57% (1 votes)
Makuhita and Hariyama
0% (0 votes)
Sableye
3.57% (1 votes)
Mawile
28.57% (8 votes)
Electrike and Manectric
7.14% (2 votes)
Plusle
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
That's right, another tie! Choose TWO of the following to avoid elimination and go to Round 2:
-Wooper and Quagsire
-Hippopotas and Hippowdon
-Finneon and Lumineon
-Tentacool and Tentacruel

The new Pokemon are good, but what if people want to use some of the returners? This series of polls will see ten non-starter, non-legendary evolutionary lines battle it out each day to see which families GameFAQs most want to see before the postgame.

Group B of Day 11 is an all-Hoenn affair! None of these guys have been available pre-E4 since the Gen 3 days...do you miss them?

I know I miss Shroomish and Breloom!

After Day 10:

Group A was won by Munchlax and Snorlax, which they did effortlessly -- just the way they'd like it. Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu rode star power to second place, while Gible, Gabite and Garchomp took an entirely different kind of star power to third. Happiny, Chansey and Blissey also ended up safe as predicted in fourth, and this means that Hoothoot and Noctowl find themselves surrounded by celebrity Pokemon in Round 2!

Chatot and Spiritomb were each one vote behind the owls, and so they fall to elimination. But unfortunately for Mime Jr and Mr Mime and Bonsly and Sudowoodo, they face the shame of having less votes than Unown.

It's the rise of the fairies in Group B, as Gardevoir led her family's charge to first place, helped by the popularity she and Gallade already brought to the family. Feebas and Milotic make a beautiful second place. Togepi, Togetic and Togekiss also demonstrate potential Fairy-power in third. But once again, it's a log jam for the last two spots. Quagsire and Tentacruel should stand a decent chance of outlasting Lumineon and Hippowdon...right?

Girafarig, Rotom and Snover and Abomasnow are three of the five eliminations, but the other two? That's up to you!

Lastly, in the tiebreaker, Geodude, Graveler and Golem picked up four votes, saving them as the official Day 9-A 4th place team. Aipom and Ambipom also survive with three votes! This eliminates Wurmple's line (two votes), Shieldon's line (two votes) and Pachirisu (one vote).
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.