This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's talk about Pokegirls.

#11TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/17/2013 6:51:59 PM
I don't get why they have to male more likely. However it was an advantage to me because i always liked using male pokemon, now i'm indifferent though, matter fact i want more females now, because attract is the worse status condition ever made.
---
It's a pleasure when you treasure all that's new & true & gay!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..
#12NekoHime64Posted 6/17/2013 6:52:59 PM
wind64a posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
wind64a posted...
Low chance of being female, therefore I'll end up getting one if I want to name mine after a male character.

Hmm, lets talk about what we're gonna nickname our starters! Assuming the rumors are true in terms of typing that is.

I'll probably choose Fennekin unless I like Froakie's evolutions a lot more.

I may go with a Winx themed team, and use different nicknames depending on gender. If it's a guy Oritel, if it's a girl Bloom.

Helioptile will either be Tecna or Timmy

If I go with Flabebe, I will probably name it Flora. If Gogoat it will be named Roxy.

I'll probably have Azumarill, if possible, and nickname it Alicia, or Nabu.

I'll probably finish it with Gardevoir/Gallade and nickname it either Stella or Radius.

Neat! I'll prolly go with Fenniken too, (tho Chespin IS growing on me) so maybe Kitsune? It depends on the final evo of course... I want Litleo to evolve into a manticore, but if it doesn't I'll try to get a female one named Nalu. Skrelp will be called Puff (XD), Pancham will be called Po, Fletchling will be Robin and Noivern will be Batman.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#13MetaFalconPunchPosted 6/17/2013 6:55:47 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
wind64a posted...
Low chance of being female, therefore I'll end up getting one if I want to name mine after a male character.

Hmm, lets talk about what we're gonna nickname our starters! Assuming the rumors are true in terms of typing that is.

Well, I'm nicknaming my Fennekin after a friend here.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#14TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/17/2013 6:56:47 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
wind64a posted...

toasty?
---
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..
#15MetaFalconPunchPosted 6/17/2013 7:01:25 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
MetaFalconPunch posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
wind64a posted...

toasty?

Mayyyyyyyyyyybe :3
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#16TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/17/2013 7:04:20 PM
Sure it is. :P Don't try to play it off :)
---
#17emeraldfox_09Posted 6/17/2013 7:39:32 PM
I'll be naming my Pokemon in Y after Etrian Odyssey weapons.
---
The Official Leafeon everywhere. Get at me
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.