This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of one of your least liked pokemon then enter this thread.

#1SkylaIsMyWifePosted 6/17/2013 6:30:41 PM
I want you to type an essay about it basically. Like 5 sentences minimum EACH for, why you don't like it, 5 for how it can improve in your eyes, 5 for how from then on you can see goodness in it and start using it more. Goal is to get people to start liking the pokemon they hate!! I'll start
---
You with a mud duck while i'm swimming with a Swanna 8D
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png
#2scrappybristolPosted 6/17/2013 6:33:02 PM
Hell no.
---
This sig is significant
#3lanelazerbeamPosted 6/17/2013 6:35:35 PM
scrappybristol posted...
Hell no.

---
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon X/Y boards!
Link vs. Gallade, who would win? :O
#4KyrieIrvingPosted 6/17/2013 6:36:07 PM
lanelazerbeam posted...
scrappybristol posted...
Hell no.

---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#5SkylaIsMyWife(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 6:43:22 PM
I have always HATED Electivire, ever since it was revealed in gen four. I hated it because it ruined my all time childhood favorite pokemon, Electabuzz to me. Electabuzz has been my favorite pokemon since i first played pokemon. I was a huge fan of it, when i was in elementary school, i used to rock this Electabuzz shirt like i was the coolest kid on campus. Every gen it makes its way on my team, and thanks to the inclusion of eviolite, it's even better. But i HATE Electivire.. it's just so ugly, maybe i am biased since i loved Electabuzz since i was a kid.

How Electivire can improve in my eyes... mostly design wise. It's just butt ugly. It looks way too much like Dr.Robotnik, he's not exactly pleasent on the eyes either. I would prefer it to have the same head and face as electabuzz, with the fangs and fierce look and all. It's the face.. i just can't stand it. I do like most of its other features though. The wires, arms and feet i guess. Also the lack of tail disturbs me to, and it doesn't have a thunderbolt on it it! Just random stripes. So all in all, i'd want it to have a tail again, have a face that resembles electabuzz, and have a thunderbolt on its chest again.

But its so unlikely to happen i guess i'll have to deal with it. I'm not sure exactly how strong eviolite electabuzz is, but in my game, it has stood up pretty strong to stuff. If electivire is even STRONGER, i guess i will have to evolve my long time buddy if i want to get into more serious competition. It will then be even more powerful than i think for most things i guess, but i have noticed Electabuzz has a higher base speed than it hmm.. Speed is a very good thing. So all in all, using electivire would grant me a stronger overall pokemon, maybe a bigger move pool too, and who knows, maybe while using it, it'll grow on me. :)
---
You with a mud duck while i'm swimming with a Swanna 8D
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png
#6javel34Posted 6/17/2013 6:44:46 PM
Ah Skyla, the flying type gym leader of Mistralton city gym. With so many flaws where can one start? Skyla as you know is both a gym leader and pilot, two highly respectable jobs. However, with two high demanding jobs how can she give full attention to either one of them? All it takes is a few days of no sleep before her plane falls out of the sky, which could result in tragedy. And what happens if she is too tired to battle? Someones pokemon can get really hurt. A tired mind is the same as being drunk. It's highly irresponsible. Secondly, her outfit is highly unprofessional. I'm not saying women have to dress a certain way, but when you have a highly honored job you need to dress the part. I mean you don't see the CEO of Coca-Cola strutting around in short shorts. Another issue I have with her is her arrogance, pure and simple. Show some humility. She also seems to be a bit sexist in my opinion. All her pokemon are female, all her underlings are male and as such she tries to show dominance over them. I've heard complaints she makes remarks about them behind her back. And finally her gym is highly dangerous! I mean who lets an untrained child launch themselves from cannons? Once again her biggest flaw shines, she is irresponsible.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#7MetaFalconPunchPosted 6/17/2013 6:46:15 PM
javel34 posted...
Ah Skyla, the flying type gym leader of Mistralton city gym. With so many flaws where can one start? Skyla as you know is both a gym leader and pilot, two highly respectable jobs. However, with two high demanding jobs how can she give full attention to either one of them? All it takes is a few days of no sleep before her plane falls out of the sky, which could result in tragedy. And what happens if she is too tired to battle? Someones pokemon can get really hurt. A tired mind is the same as being drunk. It's highly irresponsible. Secondly, her outfit is highly unprofessional. I'm not saying women have to dress a certain way, but when you have a highly honored job you need to dress the part. I mean you don't see the CEO of Coca-Cola strutting around in short shorts. Another issue I have with her is her arrogance, pure and simple. Show some humility. She also seems to be a bit sexist in my opinion. All her pokemon are female, all her underlings are male and as such she tries to show dominance over them. I've heard complaints she makes remarks about them behind her back. And finally her gym is highly dangerous! I mean who lets an untrained child launch themselves from cannons? Once again her biggest flaw shines, she is irresponsible.

Don't take the bait Tiger, DON'T DO IT!!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#8TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/17/2013 6:50:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9EnferolunosPosted 6/17/2013 7:34:29 PM
I hate Probopass. It's ugly. I hate its stupid hat. I hate its stupid eyes. I hate its stupid everything.

First, they have to take away its ugly features. They could get rid of its ugly mustache-like iron filings. They could definitely get rid of its hideous mini-noses. The nose should go to. They should also get rid of everything I mentioned in the first paragraph, and everything else too, for good measure. There will be "nothing" left.

I would definitely use this "nothing" Pokemon. For example, I will use 6 of them before I get my starter. Once I have my starter, I'll have 5 on my team, and have fewer and few as I catch more Pokemon. I guess that means I'll only use them early on. I'll have hundreds in my PC at first, though.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#10JustinTheJaggedPosted 6/17/2013 7:40:53 PM
Well my least liked pokemon is probably drowzee/hypno because it's basically the only psychic I've ever encounter that doesn't have the structural integrity of tissue paper. However that is not it's fault, but my fault for wanting to ram rod one of my favorite pokemon into every fight, even when he's comically weak to psychic.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.