This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much longer till the Pokemon designs just become crap?

#1MyZombieFianceePosted 6/17/2013 9:25:51 PM
This gen is kinda pushing it, IMO. A lot of the recently revealed Pokemon are just horrendous in design. Skrelp, Scatterbug, Spewpa, even Litleo are all making me wonder how much longer we have until they just start running out of ideas.
---
Pokemon X: I took Serena's hands in mine, looked her in the eyes, and said "I choose you." <3
#2Half-GhostPosted 6/17/2013 9:27:13 PM
I find the Pokemon revealed so far to be much better than the ones in gen 5. I found those Pokemon to be pretty bad in general. I only liked a few of them.
#3MyZombieFiancee(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 9:30:58 PM
Meh, so far the only gen 6 Pokes I REALLY like are Noivern, Talonflame (horrible name, though), Helioptile, and Pancham.

Gen's 5 starters were definitely better, though.
---
Pokemon X: I took Serena's hands in mine, looked her in the eyes, and said "I choose you." <3
#4LightningHawk90Posted 6/17/2013 9:32:19 PM
Talonflame's name isn't any worse than Sandshrew's.

I personally am one of those people who pretty much like all the pokemon except for a select few.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#5Chaos GenesisPosted 6/17/2013 9:33:48 PM
What a stupidly loaded question. Different people are going to enjoy the designs in different ways.
---
PKMN Black 2: 4900 3748 6340 | 3DS: 1204 0469 8787
http://gpxplus.net/user/Spades+Slick/
#6harle1012000Posted 6/17/2013 9:34:12 PM
RageKaiser posted...
Talonflame's name isn't any worse than Ninetails'.

I personally am one of those people who pretty much like all the pokemon except for a select few.

fix'd
---
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
#7Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/17/2013 9:36:18 PM
even though this topic is probably serious, i'll just write it off as a troll topic
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#8MyZombieFiancee(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 9:39:07 PM(edited)
Rad_Dudesman posted...
even though this topic is probably serious, i'll just write it off as a troll topic

Okay ;-;

Edit: But seriously, if you like the designs, good for you. Move along then. This is just my opinion. Don't be silly, GFaqs.
---
#9Oni_TatsujinPosted 6/17/2013 9:42:32 PM
Oh look, this topic again.

The first generation had two sizes of ooze piles (Grimer and Muk), two that were spheres with faces (Voltorb and Electrode), three that were just a trio of their previous evolution (Magneton, Dugtrio, Dodrio), and a ton that were pretty much real animals with a cartoon filter (Seel, Dewgong, Krabby, Kingler, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Pidgey, Sandshrew, Rattata, Ekans, Venomoth... I could go on!).

Every single generation is victim to "bad, lazy" designs. Every generation also has unique and cool designs people like. Stop whining.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)
#10MyZombieFiancee(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 9:45:04 PM
Oni_Tatsujin posted...
Oh look, this topic again.

The first generation had two sizes of ooze piles (Grimer and Muk), two that were spheres with faces (Voltorb and Electrode), three that were just a trio of their previous evolution (Magneton, Dugtrio, Dodrio), and a ton that were pretty much real animals with a cartoon filter (Seel, Dewgong, Krabby, Kingler, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Pidgey, Sandshrew, Rattata, Ekans, Venomoth... I could go on!).

Every single generation is victim to "bad, lazy" designs. Every generation also has unique and cool designs people like. Stop whining.

Relax guy. It's not like you designed them and I'm bashing your work.
---