This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Know what is going to be awesome about gen 6?

#1Groudon_UzamakiPosted 6/17/2013 11:59:33 PM
No hacks.
---
"Weren't those supposed to be blanks?!" "Well yeah if his head just coincidentally chose that moment to explode."
#2Hierarchy225Posted 6/18/2013 12:00:21 AM
We'll see.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
#3Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 12:01:04 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...
We'll see.

Yeah, now everyone is just going to play with 5th gen and below and hack the crap out of them before bringing them up.
---
"Weren't those supposed to be blanks?!" "Well yeah if his head just coincidentally chose that moment to explode."
#4Arne83Posted 6/18/2013 12:01:08 AM
People will find a way.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#5TherianReturnsPosted 6/18/2013 12:02:37 AM
Regardless if ways to hack will exist or not, I shall remain to play pure without resorting to it. As I've always done.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#6Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 12:03:10 AM
TherianReturns posted...
Regardless if ways to hack will exist or not, I shall remain to play pure without resorting to it. As I've always done.

I resort to it because I got sick of hopping on 2 weeks after the game is out and battling these powerhouses.
---
#7SorrowOfAcheronPosted 6/18/2013 12:06:06 AM
I hope the supposed PokeTransfer app (I know this isn't confirmed anywhere; just speaking as if there's going to be one) won't let you transfer hacked Pokes to the 6th Generation.
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron, RageOfFenrisulf
Eurynome, Lv.200 Sorcerer
#8Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 12:08:58 AM
SorrowOfAcheron posted...
I hope the supposed PokeTransfer app (I know this isn't confirmed anywhere; just speaking as if there's going to be one) won't let you transfer hacked Pokes to the 6th Generation.

It will since IV hacks aren't going to set up the hackdar any who.

When they design antihack software, usually if they were able to take it on the internet and battle with it, it would have passed the same way with an implemented system like this.
---