This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why isn't there a Normal/Ghost Schrodinger's Cat Pokemon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why isn't there a Normal/Ghost Schrodinger's Cat Pokemon

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
3 years ago#11
If they made a Schrodinger's Cat Pokemon, it would have to be Normal/Ghost, but its Ability should have it change to pure Normal if hit with a NVE move or pure Ghost if hit by a SE move.
nuskooI posted...
You nooblet mainstreamers and your reverse nostalgia.

User Info: Art_Buddy

Art_Buddy
3 years ago#12
beebarb posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Because Schrodinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats

Uh, all the information I can find does not suggest that at all. Every piece of legitimate information I can find suggests he was actually very legitimate.

What you are stating is a common myth that came into existence much later due to the nature of the thought experiment.

Edit: It's basic human psychology, not many people fully grasp concept of the thought experiment, and the unsettling imagery affects them in a different way, leading to misconceptions about the person behind the experiment.

It was a Portal reference.

Anyways, I want a Schrodingers Cat Pokemon with an ability that randomly switches it's type between Normal and Ghost.
"I'm going to kill you. Not today, not tomorrow... But I WILL kill you." - Rick Grimes

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
3 years ago#13
As I said in another topic, a Schrodinger's Cat Pokemon should randomly come out of the Pokeball Normal- or Ghost-typed. After all, you don't know which it is until you observe it.

Art_Buddy posted...
Anyways, I want a Schrodingers Cat Pokemon with an ability that randomly switches it's type between Normal and Ghost.

Ah, you ninja'd me with my own idea!!!
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
3 years ago#14
Does it start with Trick Room?

lol
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: yzman

yzman
3 years ago#15
pokemonfreak97 posted...
If they made a Schrodinger's Cat Pokemon, it would have to be Normal/Ghost, but its Ability should have it change to pure Normal if hit with a NVE move or pure Ghost if hit by a SE move.

Dark is the only type that could hit it SE...that seems a bit limiting to me, for the ability I mean. For a typing, I love the idea.
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why isn't there a Normal/Ghost Schrodinger's Cat Pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived