This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why isn't there a Normal/Ghost Schrodinger's Cat Pokemon

#11pokemonfreak97Posted 6/18/2013 9:06:07 PM
If they made a Schrodinger's Cat Pokemon, it would have to be Normal/Ghost, but its Ability should have it change to pure Normal if hit with a NVE move or pure Ghost if hit by a SE move.
---
nuskooI posted...
You nooblet mainstreamers and your reverse nostalgia.
#12Art_BuddyPosted 6/18/2013 9:23:46 PM
beebarb posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Because Schrodinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats

Uh, all the information I can find does not suggest that at all. Every piece of legitimate information I can find suggests he was actually very legitimate.

What you are stating is a common myth that came into existence much later due to the nature of the thought experiment.

Edit: It's basic human psychology, not many people fully grasp concept of the thought experiment, and the unsettling imagery affects them in a different way, leading to misconceptions about the person behind the experiment.

It was a Portal reference.

Anyways, I want a Schrodingers Cat Pokemon with an ability that randomly switches it's type between Normal and Ghost.
---
"I'm going to kill you. Not today, not tomorrow... But I WILL kill you." - Rick Grimes
#13jayman7Posted 6/18/2013 9:24:48 PM(edited)
As I said in another topic, a Schrodinger's Cat Pokemon should randomly come out of the Pokeball Normal- or Ghost-typed. After all, you don't know which it is until you observe it.

Art_Buddy posted...
Anyways, I want a Schrodingers Cat Pokemon with an ability that randomly switches it's type between Normal and Ghost.

Ah, you ninja'd me with my own idea!!!
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#14-hotdogturtle--Posted 6/18/2013 9:29:47 PM
Does it start with Trick Room?

lol
---
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC
#15yzmanPosted 6/18/2013 9:50:17 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
If they made a Schrodinger's Cat Pokemon, it would have to be Normal/Ghost, but its Ability should have it change to pure Normal if hit with a NVE move or pure Ghost if hit by a SE move.

Dark is the only type that could hit it SE...that seems a bit limiting to me, for the ability I mean. For a typing, I love the idea.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."