This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your favorite Poke and why?

#101MaurithPosted 6/18/2013 2:33:38 PM
Buizel / Floatzel.

Weasels/otters are awesome. I love Water types. Lifeguarding. Somewhat resembles Tails who is one of my favourite video game characters. Attack and Speed are my favourite stats. Surf is my favourite move. Not crazy strong, but far from weak, I try and avoid using OUs even though I compete against them. First non-Gyarados, non-Odd Egg shiny I found which sealed the deal.
---
LoL: Syndra, Rumble, Orianna, Janna, Ezreal, Kha'Zix, Talon, Rengar, Volibear, Draven, Lux, Sejuani, Irelia, Sona, Amumu
#102ninja3213Posted 6/18/2013 2:43:11 PM
Alakazam because he super smart.
---
PSN:ninja3212
In case of emergency, start screaming.
#103Mental_CrushPosted 6/18/2013 3:18:24 PM
Alakazam because he looks distinguished and is extremely intelligent.

Blaziken because look at him!
---
"We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."
#104The_DespairPosted 6/18/2013 3:35:08 PM
Lugia.

When I first saw him in my Silver game, I went crazy cause I tought that his design was pretty well done! And that he had cool attacks! I still think the same today, even if Rayquaza is very close behind in terms of favorite legendary.

In the regulars pokemons, the fave would be Magneton. Had one in my party for every generation I've played.
#105pokemon2pokerPosted 6/18/2013 3:48:12 PM
swarm312 posted...
Turtwig because I love grass types and turtles.

1 karma, hmmmm. Could someone have possibly made an alt to tempt me to post CutiePie video?
---
A+E
#106fedartzPosted 6/18/2013 3:56:16 PM
Melkac posted...
Nightstar1994 posted...
Darkrai.

He's often misundersteminated and not actually evil

What? Dude, the kills kids in their sleep!

His power is evil, that's why he moved to Newmoon Island. He's nice fella.
---
Pararin ririkaru parapora majikaru!
#107RoleOfGSHCPosted 6/18/2013 4:08:49 PM
Lilligant. It's just... she's so cute, and dances and everything~

Mismagius and Gardevoir are both in second place for me. I really love the witch aesthetic, so that explains Mismagius. I liked Gardevoir the second I saw her, though I must admit I thought she was Grass type before I got the game. Psychic was an interesting surprise for me.

Still, Grass and Psychic have been my favorite types, but to see that all three of these have the potential to be the Fairy type... I may just start representing myself as a full-on Fairy Type trainer.
---
Empress of the Jovian Empire
Mechanical Advisor for Golden Sun: Adept's Refuge
#108gimme_my_burgerPosted 6/18/2013 5:06:38 PM(edited)
Poke 2.0 because it kills everything
---
Official Seltzer of KH 3 Board
Mabui #1 Fan