This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Such a waste, these nice pokemon.

#1toink_611Posted 6/18/2013 7:26:23 AM
Despite having some uncool names like talonflame, they all look really cool so far. Expecting GF to continue to make these cool mons, but it's such a waste that they'll have to go with these 2 excuses of games "Pokemon X & Y" , they shoulda switched the gen V and VI mons instead.
---
I speak and preach only the truth. Probably what you don't want to hear, but need to hear.
#2OsrangerPosted 6/18/2013 7:37:18 AM
Could you elaborate? I'm trying to figure out how switching out actual pokemon with pokemon that technically didn't exist at the time is a good idea, or how a game that isn't out yet is a waste, of whether or not you are simply trolling, so please elaborate on your original statement so I can determine the answers to my questions.
---
There will come soft rains, the winds of time will blow, the sun will set, and as we lie in our earthen beds, the world will move on.
#3NewbieN00bPosted 6/18/2013 7:42:21 AM
wat
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#4Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/18/2013 7:43:41 AM
I don't understand this topic.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#5EnferolunosPosted 6/18/2013 7:44:12 AM
I think TC dislikes the names
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#6Hierarchy225Posted 6/18/2013 7:44:31 AM
What are you talking about
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 6/18/2013 7:46:21 AM
I wasn't aware that Talonflame was uncool.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#8toink_611(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 8:04:35 AM
Osranger posted...
Could you elaborate? I'm trying to figure out how switching out actual pokemon with pokemon that technically didn't exist at the time is a good idea, or how a game that isn't out yet is a waste, of whether or not you are simply trolling, so please elaborate on your original statement so I can determine the answers to my questions.

Pokemon X & Y will be a bust, only the "hardcore" pokemon fans would buy them in the early weeks of release. It's just sad how the cool pokemon will have to go with the first ever bad pokemon game
---
I speak and preach only the truth. Probably what you don't want to hear, but need to hear.
#9NewbieN00bPosted 6/18/2013 8:06:26 AM
toink_611 posted...
Osranger posted...

Pokemon X & Y will be a bust, only the "hardcore" pokemon fans would buy them in the early weeks of release. It's just sad how the cool pokemon will have to go with the first ever bad pokemon game

I don't get it
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#10Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/18/2013 8:07:19 AM
toink_611 posted...
Osranger posted...

Ah, so it's a troll topic.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.