This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Such a waste, these nice pokemon.

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 6/18/2013 7:07:39 AM
toink_611 posted...
Osranger posted...
Could you elaborate? I'm trying to figure out how switching out actual pokemon with pokemon that technically didn't exist at the time is a good idea, or how a game that isn't out yet is a waste, of whether or not you are simply trolling, so please elaborate on your original statement so I can determine the answers to my questions.

Pokemon X & Y will be a bust, only the "hardcore" pokemon fans would buy them in the early weeks of release. It's just sad how the cool pokemon will have to go with the first ever bad pokemon game

Why? Because you don't like the name "Talonflame"?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#12shagohad3Posted 6/18/2013 7:07:51 AM
toink_611 posted...
Osranger posted...
Could you elaborate? I'm trying to figure out how switching out actual pokemon with pokemon that technically didn't exist at the time is a good idea, or how a game that isn't out yet is a waste, of whether or not you are simply trolling, so please elaborate on your original statement so I can determine the answers to my questions.

Pokemon X & Y will be a bust, only the "hardcore" pokemon fans would buy them in the early weeks of release. It's just sad how the cool pokemon will have to go with the first ever bad pokemon game

How will X and Y be bad?
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#13TyranidomegaPosted 6/18/2013 7:08:46 AM
Who else noticed TC's sig?
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#14Alphox99Posted 6/18/2013 7:12:17 AM
Bandit___Keith, Yveltal or Weston detected.
---
Official Mario of the Mario Kart 8 board.
I'm calling it: westonticklee and GiftedACIII are the same person.
#15NewYorkSaxPosted 6/18/2013 7:15:10 AM
I'm a casual Pokemon gamer (crystal, soul silver, black) and I can't wait for the release of these two games. I'll probably but it in the first week, if not pre-order it.
---
XBL: RavenDroid
Jesus and Band
#16NewbieN00bPosted 6/18/2013 7:15:58 AM
NewYorkSax posted...
I'm a casual Pokemon gamer (crystal, soul silver, black) and I can't wait for the release of these two games. I'll probably but it in the first week, if not pre-order it.

Got mine preordered~
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#17Genericgamer667Posted 6/18/2013 7:19:02 AM(edited)
tc, wanna make a bet with me. You close your account if the game sells more than 500k
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#18CakeOfLiesPosted 6/18/2013 7:16:21 AM
Alphox99 posted...
Bandit___Keith, Yveltal or Weston detected.

I'm pretty sure that they're all the same guy.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#1912345_pwnedPosted 6/18/2013 7:17:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20Lucario8641Posted 6/18/2013 7:18:23 AM
Ok you clearly do not know what you are talking about, heck you need to back up your reason to why you think the game is a waste (which it is NOT!) for example I'm going to list a few good features to why this game will be great, like sky battles, horde battles, the new online features, a new Pokémon type, Pokémon-amie and most important 3-d battles! And that is just what we know so far, they are gonna add so much more, I can back up my case but it does not seem you can't, you use stereotype comments like "only hardcore Pokémon fans will by it the first few weeks." Says who?! Some new Pokémon fans might pick this up, bring in facts, not opinions!
---
Pokemon White FC: 2494-3500-8491 ; Pokemon White 2 FC: 2967-6506-0633
PSN: Athletic8641