This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Returning to the Kalos Pokedex: Day 12 Group A *TWO TIEBREAKERS NEEDED*

#1NintendoFan2000Posted 6/18/2013 7:27:10 AM
Which old Pokemon do you want to see native to Kalos? - Results (55 votes)
Minun
0% (0 votes)
Voltorb and Electrode
7.27% (4 votes)
Volbeat and Illumise
5.45% (3 votes)
Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume and Bellossom
25.45% (14 votes)
Doduo and Dodrio
16.36% (9 votes)
Gulpin and Swalot
1.82% (1 votes)
Carvanha and Sharpedo
21.82% (12 votes)
Slugma and Magcargo
7.27% (4 votes)
Torkoal
9.09% (5 votes)
Spinda
5.45% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This time we've got two ties to settle! Please add a post with your vote:

Choose ONE of these to survive:
-Rhyhorn, Rhydon and Rhyperior
-Duskull, Dusclops and Dusknoir

Choose TWO of these to survive:
-Surskit and Masquerain
-Whismur, Loudred and Exploud
-Sableye
-Electrike and Manectric

The new Pokemon are good, but what if people want to use some of the returners? This series of polls will see ten non-starter, non-legendary evolutionary lines battle it out each day to see which families GameFAQs most want to see before the postgame.

Group A of Day 12 has us plowing through Hoenn, picking up more families who haven't seen early appearances in ten years! To clarify, Volbeat and Illumise share an entry because they can produce eggs of each other even if they aren't strictly related by evolution.

I'm going for Voltorb and Electrode.

After Day 11:

Scyther and Scizor won Group A, and I echo the sentiment that it was tough to choose between them and Houndour and Houndoom. The devil dogs are second though, so you'll be doing it again in Round 2! A joint third place saves Porygon, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z as well as Snorunt, Glalie and Froslass. But another tie for fourth means Rhyperior and Dusknoir face off in one of two tiebreakers!

The early Hoenn dex is decimated, with Poochyena and Mightyena only scrounging up one vote just as Lotad, Lombre and Ludicolo managed. Zigzagoon and Linoone join Seedot, Nuzleaf and Shiftry in the no votes club.

Shroomish and Breloom avenge their fallen Hoennites by winning Group B, just one vote adrift of Mawile's second place. Nincada, Ninjask and Shedinja take third, but we've got a four-way tie for fourth in the second of the tiebreakers! Masquerain, Exploud, Sableye and Manectric. Two stay, two go.

Meanwhile Taillow and Swellow, Makuhita and Hariyama and Plusle all have no votes and are soundly out the game.

And in the tiebreaker, only one vote means Wooper and Quagsire are thankfully saved, and so are Finneon and Lumineon.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#2Misdreavus573Posted 6/18/2013 8:16:27 AM
Duskull, Dusclops and Dusknoir

Sableye
Electrike and Manectric
#3Sir WillPosted 6/18/2013 8:28:33 AM
Nuptup. Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#4patpitPosted 6/18/2013 8:30:47 AM
First choice:
Rhyhorn, Rhydon and Rhyperior

Second:
Surskit and Masquerain
Sableye
#5patsfan2312Posted 6/18/2013 9:09:58 AM
Rhyhorn line
Sableye
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tDTxHy7y44
#6NintendoFan2000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 4:23:20 PM
Night bumping!
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#7CharizardFirePosted 6/18/2013 5:19:09 PM
Rhyhorn and Electrike
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif