This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

News... (Beware, most likely old ones)

#1Skull_proPosted 6/18/2013 8:14:43 AM
So I decide to Watch some news about Pokemon X and Y because I haven't been on the internet a lot lately. I Watch this video from a dude showing us some town and the new rivals/friends of the game. Then the guy talks about new pokemon and casually refen one of them as a fairy type... last time I heard about a fairy type, people were either ''OMG fairy type!'', ''It's only a rumor'' or were literally calling BS.

So is the new fairy type still a Rumor, or some old news I missed?
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
#2NewbieN00bPosted 6/18/2013 8:15:21 AM
Fairy type was confirmed at E3
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#3Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/18/2013 8:15:38 AM
Fairy is confirmed

Sylveon is a Fairy-type, and Jigglypuff, Marill, and Gardevoir are part Fairy now
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 6/18/2013 8:15:42 AM
Fairy was confirmed.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#5Coop14Posted 6/18/2013 8:16:11 AM
Skull_pro posted...
So I decide to Watch some news about Pokemon X and Y because I haven't been on the internet a lot lately. I Watch this video from a dude showing us some town and the new rivals/friends of the game. Then the guy talks about new pokemon and casually refen one of them as a fairy type... last time I heard about a fairy type, people were either ''OMG fairy type!'', ''It's only a rumor'' or were literally calling BS.

So is the new fairy type still a Rumor, or some old news I missed?

Old news. Fairy type is confirmed. Sylveon is fairy type. Gardevoir, Marril, and Jiggs getting fairy type tacked on as well.

Serebii.net has a video of them showing a trailer for the type altogether.
---
I'm 20 years old, and am not afraid to say Mulan is a phenomenal movie.
Religion debates are petty. Accept all for who they're.
#6NewbieN00bPosted 6/18/2013 8:16:23 AM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
Fairy is confirmed

Sylveon is a Fairy-type, and Jigglypuff, Marill, and Gardevoir are part Fairy now

With moar to come
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#7Skull_pro(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 8:18:48 AM
Cool!

I was among the ''neutral'' people (who would hardly care wether or not there would be a new type)

But now that it's official... I'm kinda happy. Hopefully, this will raise some pokemon up in the meta game and drop some I've considered OP for a while now :)

Thanks for the news guys ;)
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
#8MelkacPosted 6/18/2013 9:18:27 AM
Skull_pro posted...
Cool!

I was among the ''neutral'' people (who would hardly care wether or not there would be a new type)

But now that it's official... I'm kinda happy. Hopefully, this will raise some pokemon up in the meta game and drop some I've considered OP for a while now :)

Thanks for the news guys ;)

I can already see it. Fairy Marill...

She will be banned so much.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA